Law Forum : California to release 8,000 prisoners in hopes of easing coronavirus crisis _ Back to the Streets

Okay Brother to try and get back on the topic, first of all I fault the likes of the Biden's and Harris's for putting those people in that precarious position to begin with. And a good many of them for no good reason. That they just do'n their job don't truck any weight with me, the Nuremberg trials settled that argument long ago. Many people were hanged with those words on their lips, 'I just do'n my job'. If you do'n a job that is just plain wrong than morally you should be getting out and refusing to co-operate in the injustice. At the bare minimum at least not make it worse which arguably Harris did do.........and that's how she got to the senate and now cast as the next rising 'Corporate Neo-liberal' savior........by making it worse for those on the margins of what little is left from the 'Great Society' legacy. And to find all those little shredded pieces left behind littering the road between here and the era of the 'Great Society' one doesn't need look much further than Joe Biden and his ilk.
Harris has and is playing her part admirably..............just do'n her job.
So without the sars-2 running rampant ya think all those souls would still be serving time? Ya think Harris or Biden would be calling for their release? Ya think either of them will be yelling for dismissal of what ever petty charges they'd been charged with? Ya expect either of them will make the calls to help dig those 'disposables' out of the hole both of them have worked at to put those 'criminals' into? And those are no throw away lines or idle thoughts Brother because we all know anyone one of us here is only one foot step outside our front door from becoming one of those statistics (and sometimes just by sleeping in bed).

It'd take all day to list how odious the proto-facsist trumpkof administration is or how venal and craven the repug senate is or the facsism of the Christian Taliban........(my my what a lovely package, no).........any one of those three would take a good part of any day.
So yes I could feel some lightness in watching their ***** get kicked into the ash heap. But beyond some tokens thrown out that mean nothing for actual change I don't expect any real change and I feel you or anyone else shouldn't either.
Back to 'normal' is not an option we have the luxury to entertain any longer.

Not on Topic
:offtopic2:

So let me understand
Some states are releasing convicts from prison so they will not catch the virus, while some states are jailing people for not wearing a mask?
I do not understand the logic of this?
:11100: this is america. logic does not apply.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back