Black Poetry : hot juicy chocolate skin tone brutally sexy, beastly, mega tough exciting making horny, divinely sweet and incredibly sexy, saturated with a sweet de

Almat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2019
Brutally beastly sexy
Your heart is like a burning ruby, you are a hot juicy chocolate skin tone brutally sexy, beastly, mega tough exciting making horny, divinely sweet and incredibly sexy, saturated with a sweet delicate, sensual shade, sexually exciting, you are synonymous with hot sex and sultry sexuality. My heart, mind and penis burn with the fire of love and lust, looking at you, I think to myself: it’s just nowhere hotter. You are such a sex bomb that is capable of blowing up an entire universe, it says wow and wow, a mega explosion of the imagination of lust. With every second, love for you only intensifies, also your value, and my horny feelings. You are my true attraction, which I had not previously suspected of, looking at your body and face is just a buzz for my eyes. Your beauty is the highest art of aesthetics. Your beauty as a powerful orgasm for my mind, soul and heart, as if a very cool unforgettable sex, just the breath of adrenaline from love captures the spirit. You are the reason for my constant my horny feelings and amazing state of love. Very tough very excitingly and horny and beautiful. Aesthetic eroticism of love for you, the most tender and sweetest taste. I relish every second, spent with you every second your value increases, excitement and love increases, I relish every second. You just brutally excite me.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back