Black Relationships : INPUT NEEDED - ONLY SEROUS REPLIES PLEASE!!

Stalk him ... that's what i do.

I'd follow him, and when he goes to the local grocery store in the midnight hour, i'd wait in the shadows for him to come out ... and as he's loading his groceries in his vehicle ... i hit him over the head with a 40 oz ... hard enough to knock him unconscious ... drag him to my car, put him in the trunk, take him home to the basement, shackle him securely ... and we continue to have the great communication we always have ... though it's somewhat muffled from the rag stuffed in his mouth (to keep his screams silenced some).

I've made some men get with me, if they weren't willing to do it voluntarily, to my satisfaction.

Good Luck!

:heart:

Destee

I feel this is the only thing you'll hear, because you haven't heard any of the other SOUND SUGGESTIONS/ADVICE you've been given. I don't get it. Its like you want someone to make him have sex with you. You're both 40 yrs old. if you can't get the answer you want, take the answer you get. Pleasure yourself, until you find a WILLING PERSON TO DO IT!

First please dont judge me...im only human. I am a 40 year old black woman. I have not had sex in almost 10 years.(Not by choice). Just never met anyone that I wanted to lay down with...Not against casual sex or any thing...just in order for me to have it, the individual and I should be both attracted to one another.....Not gonna lie...Im 'FRUSTATED" to death..if u get my drift...Now some people might applaud me on the back for being celibate....but trust and believe...just never met anyone that I was willing to get with...Well anyway..I met a nice gentleman 6months ago. Did dinner/drinks the whole nine......Yes there was general foreplay in involved at first..kisses..you know the deal...I let him know that Im quite fond of him and really enjoy the friendship and the closeness. During about the 3rd month of dating...I decide I want to have sex with him...Im thinking he does too...but Im wrong...One night we talk about it at dinner as we are leaving...he says he going to come over and that he will meet me at my house...He never showed..His excuse(something he had to do next morning)..Disappoint ed to say the least...I mean **** 10 years....But I digress..I take it in stride...Then there was another date that I thought it would happen....BIG NOPE....(say something about having an interview the next day.....ARGH!!!! Disappointed again...This happened two more times....with him..y ou get the picture....Finally he says that just wants to keep it platonic....(The dreaded friend zone)....TRying not be selfish...but I shouldnt have to beg for sex...but you went you have went as long as I have...lets face it..I was ready for it...My question is...why is the one thing that I want to have so bad so unattainable.....nd if anyone knows the method to his madness....please explain...I dont get it.
Sounds like he may not be attracted to you. What do you look like?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back