Black Spirituality Religion : Should we tell people that the bible is NOT the word God?

true...

but how do you change people who don't want to be changed?

without vi0l3nce (physical or mental)??

the age of pisces sucks...blind belief & dogma are traits of pisces...

the coming age of aquarius starts off badly too:
the people are ruled by a cold scientific elite class...

the aeons/world ages/yugas all have bad qualities...

that's why monks leave the world to focus on what's really important:
freedom/moksha/nirvana/enlightenment/the Great Work..

or, those that remain in the world try to live by the motto:
"live in the world, but be no part of the world" = karma yoga.

teach by example...:weights:

peace,
bak

IT is difficult when people dismiss your example as being disingenuous or ignore it all together because they don't WON'T to know or do better.

What would you consider proof? Telepothy and/or psychic abilities??

NO it is not. Why do you consider this to be a prediction...when it is a reference to something that happen before the prediction?

Again that is your opinion based on some ignorant dead guys writings.

I don't understand the logic. Is it your contention that if one can connect with God that he all of a sudden has mental telepothy?

What would you consider proof? Telepothy and/or psychic abilities??
If that is what you call a spiritual connection to GOD, then yes.

NO it is not. Why do you consider this to be a prediction...when it is a reference to something that happen before the prediction?
Using the name Immanuel? Please show another religion in time it could be referring to that makes use of the name Immanuel.

Again that is your opinion based on some ignorant dead guys writings.
You calling African dead ancestors “ignorant”? I wonder how the Spirits feel about that?

I don't understand the logic. Is it your contention that if one can connect with God that he all of a sudden has mental telepothy?
Yes, this was suggested by you and it is the impression that you gave, is it not?

So are you going to tell me what I was holding in my hand or is this where your so-called spiritual connection to GOD ends?

If that is what you call a spiritual connection to GOD, then yes..

That is not what I call a spiritual connection to God. YOU brought telepothy up when you asked the ridiculous question about me telling you what is in your hand. YOU have YET to produce ANY of your words of God that says they had mental telepothy....I'm waiting.

Using the name Immanuel? Please show another religion in time it could be referring to that makes use of the name Immanuel..

Well...It could be referring to any religion... ESPECIALLY since that is NOT a prediction about JESUS.

You calling African dead ancestors “ignorant”? I wonder how the Spirits feel about that?

YES I am. And how would you know? ...you think it is impossible to have a spiritual connection...lol

Yes, this was suggested by you and it is the impression that you gave, is it not?.

Show me where I suggested ANYTHING about mental telepothy before you came up with that crazy challenge to tell you what is in your hand.

That is not what I call a spiritual connection to God. YOU brought telepothy up when you asked the ridiculous question about me telling you what is in your hand. YOU have YET to produce ANY of your words of God that says they had mental telepothy....I'm waiting.

Well...It could be referring to any religion... ESPECIALLY since that is NOT a prediction about JESUS.

YES I am. And how would you know? ...you think it is impossible to have a spiritual connection...lol

Show me where I suggested ANYTHING about mental telepothy before you came up with that crazy challenge to tell you what is in your hand.

You might want to re-read your post 190 and 192 in this thread.

OK, so show your evidence of another religion that uses the name Immanuel?

The way you are cursing the ancestors, you should be lucky we don’t.

Refer to your posts 190 and 192.

You might want to re-read your post 190 and 192 in this thread.

OK, so show your evidence of another religion that uses the name Immanuel?

The way you are cursing the ancestors, you should be lucky we don’t.

Refer to your posts 190 and 192.

POST 190

Most people do not have a spiritual connection to God. They don't because they believe others who say it is not possible to have it. You (and the majority of the world) have bought into the fact that God does not desire to be connected to this children. Does that make sense to you?....A father not wanting to be connected to his children?

My observations of spiritual events are Grandmother's having specific dreams when their granddaughters conceive. Mother child connections. Brother, sister connections. Deja Vu. People with the REAL gift to predict the future. Emotional connections to people we have never met. The ability to transend this physical existence through meditation. The ability to go directly to the father without need for a mediator (or holy text). Ghosts!!

God put us here for EACH OTHER and we have yet to learn that...so we continue to re-live this life until we figure that out.

Music, let me say this (if i haven't already), my goal in these debates with you is to help you realize that you DON'T need ANYTHING to stand in the way of you and God. The reason you believe you do, is because someone said you do. I am not trying to bash your belief system as much as I am trying to get you to entertain the thought of a new belief system. It all comes from a place of love. Love for my people, love for life, love for freedom, and a desire for this life to get better. So please take all that I say in the spirit that it is meant...to help.

POST 192

You ask me to accept what you say because you say all the time without examples. But anyway...

My grandmother called my ex-wife on the very DAY she concieved and said she was pregnant. My ex said it was not true. But guess what....we had our first child 9 months later.

My cousin was in an accident on the highway 3 hours away from home. Her mother KNEW an hour before she got word. Her explaination for knowing....SHE FELT THE CAR FLIP WHILE AT WORK. She had witnessess at her job that says she was histerical at the office and hadn't even got a call yet.

You have never felt like you have been a SPECIFIC place and time before?
I dream MANY things before they happen. I communcate with God through dreams and meditation. No exaggeration...I get made fun of because of how often I am right about even the smallest thing. I predicted Obama's nomination when he became a part of the Illinois State Senate in 1997. I however, am not a prophet. I am just connected (I believe).

NO MENTION OF TELLING SOMEONE WHAT THEY WERE HOLDING IN THEIR HAND... hmm .... did I miss something?

Nothing I described had anything to do with mental telepathy. You asked for examples of being connected ...I gave them. Your old testament vague guess about stuff that already happened is enough to make you believe those phonies were connected...but Cayce's or my SPECIFIC predictions about things that had NEVER happened before is not good enough for you...can you say BRAINWASHED???

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back