Black Spirituality Religion : You should not misunderstand the silence of God to your prayers in your problems. Why

dattaswami1

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2005
You should not misunderstand the silence of God to your prayers in your problems.

The treasure of God is infinite and will not exhaust by giving you some money. Similarly, if He cancels your sins, there is no body to question Him. Then, why is He delaying in giving money to you and in removing your problems by canceling all your sins? The reason is that His single aim is to transform you in to a divine soul. If He gives you money, what will be the change in your behavior? If He removes all your problems, what will be the change in the practical style of your life? If God is sure that there will be no change in your behavior, He will certainly make you wealthy and will remove all your problems.

A doctor is careful to give sweets to a diabetic patient. If the sugar-level of the patient rises, the problem in treating the patient also is on the head of the doctor only. If you become wealthy and get rid of all problems, you may become an uncontrolled demon and disturb the society. You may be immersed in endless luxuries and fall down. In such case, to save the society and to save your self, God has to act. Therefore, God is careful in granting boons. Except this complication, God is not worried in any way because His power and wealth are infinite. If you can become a realized and liberated soul through the spiritual knowledge, then, there will be no change even if you become wealthy and happy. The spiritual knowledge is like the sugar tablet given to the patient in advance. In absence of such medicine in advance, the doctor will not give you more sweets since he is aware of your sugar (ego) level in your blood. Hence, you should not misunderstand the silence of God to your prayers in your problems.

Just because we don't always here a voice here on the earth of the Father, doesn't mean He is silent towards our prayers.

Also, we shouldn't so much worry about receiving money here on this earth, for in faith to the Holy Son, we are rich in Spirit. The test and tribulations which we have need to go through are apart of what purifies us before the Father and the Son, so there definitely should be no misunderstanding by those of the faith when going through trials.

So long as one keeps their faith and belief in the One Who has died for our sins, and has been resurrected back to eternal life for our salvation and redemption to the KING, there should be no worry on hardships nor should there be any anxiety for what we don't hear on this earth. He speaks to us in the Spirit, always.

You should not misunderstand the silence of God to your prayers in your problems.

The treasure of God is infinite and will not exhaust by giving you some money. Similarly, if He cancels your sins, there is no body to question Him. Then, why is He delaying in giving money to you and in removing your problems by canceling all your sins? The reason is that His single aim is to transform you in to a divine soul. If He gives you money, what will be the change in your behavior? If He removes all your problems, what will be the change in the practical style of your life?

I thought god answers "All" prayers?

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." (Matthew 7:7)

"Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22)

"Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." (Mark 11:24)

"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." (John 14:13-14)

"For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him." (Romans 10:12)

If God is sure that there will be no change in your behavior, He will certainly make you wealthy and will remove all your problems.

If gos id sure:eek:

If...god...is...sure? Hmmmmm. This sounds like doubt to me, and a god that does not know all, at least that is what the bible says.

Psalm 139 - Matthew

God has perfect knowledge of us, and all our thoughts and actions are open before him. It is more profitable to meditate on Divine truths, applying them to our own cases, and with hearts lifted to God in prayer, than with a curious or disputing frame of mind. That God knows all things, is omniscient; that he is every where, is omnipresent; are truths acknowledged by all, yet they are seldom rightly believed in by mankind. God takes strict notice of every step we take, every right

step and every by step. He knows what rule we walk by, what end we walk toward, what company we walk with. When I am withdrawn from all company, thou knowest what I have in my heart. There is not a vain word, not a good word, but thou knowest from what thought it came, and with what design it was uttered. Wherever we are, we are under the eye and hand of God. We cannot by searching find how God searches us out; nor do we know how we are known. Such thoughts should restrain us from sin.

IMO, none of this says "if" to me.

A doctor is careful to give sweets to a diabetic patient. If the sugar-level of the patient rises, the problem in treating the patient also is on the head of the doctor only.

Well since you are using the word doctor, you should be medically correct. You should have said that a doctor is careful not to give a diabetic person anything that will raise their glucose level. Such as carbohydrates, which is different than sweets.
Therefore, God is careful in granting boons. Except this complication, God is not worried in any way because His power and wealth are infinite.

This statement contradicts itself. Also, why (through your words) are you limiting a god that you say is infinite? Let me paste this again.

Psalm 139 - Matthew

God has perfect knowledge of us, and all our thoughts and actions are open before him.

If you can become a realized and liberated soul through the spiritual knowledge, then, there will be no change even if you become wealthy and happy.

I thought the sole purpose was to make a change for the better? Why embark on this path and wind up still being unhappy?

The spiritual knowledge is like the sugar tablet given to the patient in advance. In absence of such medicine in advance, the doctor will not give you more sweets since he is aware of your sugar (ego) level in your blood.

I thought spiritual knowledge was gained through study, and walking specific paths, and not handed to you? So god dictates how fast you gain this knowledge. What criteria does he use to see who gains it fast, and who gains it slow, or you gains it at all?

Hence, you should not misunderstand the silence of God to your prayers in your problems.

Cop-Out....

The righteous man that prayed for his life and still died is what this is used for. It lets god off the hook for not answering him. Even though it is said that he answers all prayers. This is leaves one shaking their head, when something good happens, it's god's will, when something bad happens, it's god's will. Or depending on what day it is, like a Sunday, then it's the devil at work.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back