Black History : Is the term ‘Black History Month’ and ‘African American’ an insult?

Answer: Yes

All of the -re-named - re-classified labels that the gub'ment slung at us are wrong and offensive.

1. African Americans means we are citizens of Africa and America --common sense says this is stupid.
2. Black means colorless and has no legal validity
3. Negro is defined as black, smh; Actually negro is a downgrade form of Negus ("connected to the gods)
4. Mulatto, Octaroon, Quadroon -- are all offensive, too!

98% of us are the original, indigenous, autochthonous, melaninated people of America.

The question is why has the American gub/ment gone to such great lengths of changing our original name?

Personally speaking my maternal grandmother was a Blackfoot (S.C.) and my paternal grandmother was Apache (GA). My oldest paternal grandmother was Creole (Jamacia). Eye never heard my mother speak about slaves --only the fact that her mother had indian DNA as well as her grandmother.

It is so important to know who were real are and to trace our genealogical roots.

PS Very nice thread, Ms. Interpret. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back