Black Poetry : Juicy sexual color of dark skin in the head is only one word: Divine. My juicy, sweet, goddess. The figure is like a boom boom cool rap beat bass from

Jamestheone

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 7, 2020
Juicy goddess
The juicy goddess. The wild cat of passion, the sultry lust of a lustful, lustful obsession, fries my libido like a juicy grilled beef steak. Juicy sexual color of dark skin in the head is only one word: Divine. My juicy, sweet, goddess. The figure is like a boom boom cool rap beat bass from which the glass breaks and twerk begins. The goddess of my most desirable passionate dreams, my God how divinely juicy her skin is, how marvelous and sweet. My echo wow pierces forever. Looking at you, I say for ages a lingering mmmmmm sound, like a mantra of pleasure. My soul is moaning from powerful orgasms looking at you. Your body forms are a whole poetry of love lust, an erotic adventure with a whole bunch of orgasms and groans in words in which true love for you is palpable. Each part of your body is a cool cool calling card of your personality, this is a poetic erotic compliment of the gods. With every second you are sweeter and sweeter in my eyes. Oh dear, how hot is too hot, how sweet is too sweet, your beauty is a spiritual aesthetic. You associate with me a burning passion and very hot sex. Hot sweetie, uhhh, how hot it is burning sexy. Immersion in your beauty immerses you in a fantastically beautiful super-reality, such a sweet and beautiful reality outside the temporary feeling of eternal love. My subconscious and conscious is saturated with love for you.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back