OldSoul : African-Americans are confused about racism in four ways.

The exchanges did and do seem as well as sound like folk resorting to idealized guesses not basing anything on the facts available etc.

No disrespect to either party, but we're just individuals here, not our peoples acknowledged spokespersons, let alone their leaders...

I. e., may agree with me, some may not...

But those bombings and shootings are our reality checks/wake up calls, etc., and no mere prayers of forgiveness can lead us to deny domestic terrorism is a present threat to us, rather than alleged ones to the powers that be, overseas...

As what also lead to the black lives matter movement, even Obama seems and sounds like his is a double standard, also as regards our issues/problems/etc.

Unlike others in cyberspace; I choose to not just talk at and do talk to our relations...

Including the holy rollers etc.

FYI

[QUOTE="chuck, post: 922144, member: 2880" The exchanges did and do seem as well as sound like folk resorting to idealized guesses not basing anything on the facts available etc.

No disrespect to either party, but we're just individuals here, not our peoples acknowledged spokespersons, let alone their leaders...

I. e., may agree with me, some may not...

But those bombings and shootings are our reality checks/wake up calls, etc., and no mere prayers of forgiveness can lead us to deny domestic terrorism is a present threat to us, rather than alleged ones to the powers that be, overseas...

As what also lead to the black lives matter movement, even Obama seems and sounds like his is a double standard, also as regards our issues/problems/etc.

Unlike others in cyberspace; I choose to not just talk at and do talk to our relations...

Including the holy rollers etc.

FYI /QUOTE]
We don’t have to ALL agree about anything to lobby, harass [I do constantly] the consistently STUPID [especially those so clueless or just outright treacherous CLOWNS in the Boulé] while encouraging and praising and even directing exemplary behaviour from our youth, as aren’t WE the elders now?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back