Black People Politics : As Black Voters Drift to Trump, Biden’s Allies Say They Have Work to Do

I don't have a problem with anyone being woke either. That's not the problem. The problem is the definition of the word can be stolen and applied to extremes to such a degree that it triggers a backlash, even from the more reasonable masses, to the point that it is an assault on the credibility of the term that threatens to undo ALL the positive work done under its name.
And my point was that has been going on since at least the 'Lost Cause' movement started just after the civil war.
The disconnect, the dissonance comes with your preface when you blame the PC police of taking things to far.

And my point was that has been going on since at least the 'Lost Cause' movement started just after the civil war.
The disconnect, the dissonance comes with your preface when you blame the PC police of taking things to far.

But what does politically correct even mean? Everything depends on a definition. I've warred with the red team enough to know that one of the first things they go after to undermine and then attack. It's essentially a strawman.

What I'm saying isn't about PC police going too far but rather renaming something else (that was already extreme) as PC. So instead of PC moving to an extreme, the name is taken by a further extreme. And then it is undermined by people on the opposite extreme but also people in the middle because now they see it as extreme. And now the extreme has a word they can use to make them appear less extreme even though their modus operandi is the same.

In the Father vs Daughter video I posted we can clearly see the father having views about wokeness based on a definition he has been supplied by his own political side. That definition amounts to propaganda. The point of which is to rob wokeness of credibility and use it to mobilize the opposition. But if the opposition truly understood what it was they wouldn't be so motivated to go against it. That's why they lie in the first place. If they could get away with saying "woke means eat babies" they would say that. Because the original meaning doesn't matter. It's just a strawman for them to attack, rallying reason against it. Then we begin to think that the "reasonable" people who are against it aren't reasonable at all. Thus both sides are buffed against each other.

That's my problem with it. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying it's more of a bait-and-switch that we shouldn't allow. At some point, this political war is going to turn violent.

Racist a/mf

Knee-grows will overlook this remark and still vote for this racist idiot, LOL

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back