Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Confession - I'm So Tired of Fighting with My Natural Hair!

Sister please @ allowing you to share ... :love: ... I LOVE YOU SHARING !!! ... :toast:

What is co-wash ... ?? Washing while your hair is still braided or twisted?

I've heard the term a few times, but never knew what it meantedededed ... :)

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Instead of washing it with shampoo every time, which strips the hair of essential oils, you "wash"t with conditioner only. It can be braided, loose or whatever. But yes, I washed out that press I had all last week. I don't post mahvelous pics of myself nor my hair, cuz frankly, I've given up on all of that glitzy glammy stuff, and am comfortable with my scrunchied ponytail these days. What an evolution, huh :)

Instead of washing it with shampoo every time, which strips the hair of essential oils, you "wash"t with conditioner only. It can be braided, loose or whatever. But yes, I washed out that press I had all last week. I don't post mahvelous pics of myself nor my hair, cuz frankly, I've given up on all of that glitzy glammy stuff, and am comfortable with my scrunchied ponytail these days. What an evolution, huh :)

Thanks Sister ... i've heard of washing without shamping ... "no poo" ... is what Sister Bootzey called it.

I even started a thread on it ... tried it ... everything ... Washing Your Hair With Conditioner, No Shampoo.

Sister ... your pictures are mahvelous !!! ... :toast:

Water dripp'n off yo' body ... glisten'n ... wet ... hair dripp'n ... please!

I doubt you will ever get any complaints on these pics!

Unless it's a Sister with not the same courage, hate'n you got it! :toast:

Do Yo Thang Sister ... it's MAHVELOUS !!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Thanks for Sharing!

Oh ... i wasn't as familiar with the term co-wash, but i know ... no poo ... :)

Kewl Kewl Kewl. Thanks Again!

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back