Black People : Culture Vulture French Montana's Recent Hateful Comments Towards a Black Woman

Define "hotep crew."
Peace,

Hotep Crew is a term I use throwing shade at the so-called conscious community, in particular those individuals who claim to be awake and about it but in reality are not qualified to be either. When I say Hotep Crew I'm referring especially to the posers and pretenders among the conscious community who are all talk, no truth and no action.

Peace

Peace,

Hotep Crew is a term I use throwing shade at the so-called conscious community, in particular those individuals who claim to be awake and about it but in reality are not qualified to be either. When I say Hotep Crew I'm referring especially to the posers and pretenders among the conscious community who are all talk, no truth and no action.

Peace
i am not so sure of the value of us coming down on one another.
there was a time when i was not as aware as i am now.

perhaps you were born hip ????

i am not so sure of the value of us coming down on one another.
there was a time when i was not as aware as i am now.

perhaps you were born hip ????
Peace,

I see the value in exposing the true and living vs the posers and pretenders. I know some don't care and their only purpose for being in social media is because they're bored and want to pass the time away.

If at some time when you were not aware, did you go among the aware pretending to be? If so, would it not have helped you in your elevation if someone told you to stop pretending? For me knowledge is the foundation. Since I came to know who I am, knowledge has been at the forefront of my actions. Knowledge is what I trust and knowledge is what I teach. If someone comes around me with something other than knowledge, I would be negligent to stand by and do nothing. You see no value there?

Peace

Peace,

I see the value in exposing the true and living vs the posers and pretenders. I know some don't care and their only purpose for being in social media is because they're bored and want to pass the time away.

If at some time when you were not aware, did you go among the aware pretending to be? If so, would it not have helped you in your elevation if someone told you to stop pretending? For me knowledge is the foundation. Since I came to know who I am, knowledge has been at the forefront of my actions. Knowledge is what I trust and knowledge is what I teach. If someone comes around me with something other than knowledge, I would be negligent to stand by and do nothing. You see no value there?

Peace
i am very active in promoting knowledge among our people.
if you follow my postings you will see that. i use honey rather than vinegar.
i spent most of my life blind and stupid so i have a sense of where folk be be coming from.
however, there is more than one way to skin a cat. (who skins cats ????)

u do u.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back