Black People : Houston: Middle school teacher gives student lap dance, says ‘I love you baby’

This is an adult forum right?
Children read this forum and from what I've read, there used to be a section for teenagers.

I'll say this nicely. Firstly I wonder if she had a nice butt, she is a little on the skinny side, but it's possible she could have a nice little plump behind.
Why do you wonder? Why do you care?

That being said had that happened to me and I'll say this nicely, I would have met her after school in her car for a little oral action. If she was good it could turn into a 2-3 day a week thing for the Young God.
Ah, salaciousness at the expense of young minds, thy name is male!

Why is a 15 year old student in middle school? Did you all hear the report?
More the reason he needs protection from predatory adults.

When I was about in the 8th grade I had a female teacher that was probably 15 16 years old that use to come over and rub my head all day long.

Most 8th graders are 14 years old. A 15, 16 year old rubbing their heads is no big deal.

Though I understand how us men feel about this... but aren't our feelings hypocritical to this part of pedophilia?

What if that was a male instructor rubbing up on your little girl.. would you still maintain that thought process of wishing he was around in your youth?

And what of punishment? Shouldn't she be punished for her crime as a man would be for the same crimes?

Thank you for being the one to say this. I had this argument with my brother all of the time. He'd say I didn't get it, but I strongly felt it was the other way around.

comments on this subject are almost funny. If this had been a white or hispanic teacher you would have all been up in arms. Especially if this had happened to a black child. No matter what race the teacher or child is the teacher should be fired with no hope of future teaching prospects.

Just as predatory adult males pervert young girls' minds and emotions and turn them into promiscuous women, predatory adult females pervert young boys' minds and emotions and turn them into man-hoes.

Every man-hoe I've ever met tells a story of being initiated into sex at an early age by an older female (usually a baby-sitter).

The Upshot: I've never met a man-hoe who was a good family man.

comments on this subject are almost funny. If this had been a white or hispanic teacher you would have all been up in arms. Especially if this had happened to a black child. No matter what race the teacher or child is the teacher should be fired with no hope of future teaching prospects.
Only thing I'd change in the above quote is:

If this had been a white or Hispanic teacher you would have all been up in arms.
From some of the comments I read, I'm pretty sure they would have been just as giggly gung-ho. JMO :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back