Black People : Human Society is changing into a Robotic society?

I don't think anyone really understands me. If you want to know what I am talking about please read my recent post.I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ROBOTS TALKING OVER THE WORLD!!!! I'm talking about how humans themselves will turn into robots.

Ok, now I understand, but I think you are mixing apples and oranges. Obesity doesn't really equate to fast and efficiency. A healthy TV dinner has both of these qualities, and obesity is caused by many different things.

Peace!

I don't think anyone really understands me. If you want to know what I am talking about please read my recent post.I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ROBOTS TALKING OVER THE WORLD!!!! I'm talking about how humans themselves will turn into robots.

Ok, now I understand, but I think you are mixing apples and oranges. Obesity doesn't really equate to fast and efficiency. A healthy TV dinner has both of these qualities, and obesity is caused by many different things.

Peace!

Peace!
Yeah I know. I know I'm being a bit traditional. What I meant is that humanity is branching way to fast to modern ideas like efficiency and things being too fast( which I think are robotics concepts). I fear that humans might reach to a point in which we will regret and probably can't fixed. Whether it is about robots taking over the world or we turning into robots ourselves I know we are heading into a direction too fast. It is good to evolve, but we need to evolve in a slow pace. Anyway this is just one of my crazy ideas.

When I was talking about obesity I was really focusing on obesity in general and not genetic causes. I now that obesity increased ever since America and other countries become industrialized. This is why I connected obesity to the robotic concepts of efficiently since robots are now processing our foods way too fast(Which is caused by the huge human population which is also a robotic concept that can lead into a complex cycle that will be hard to break).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back