Black Women : If You Saw A Black Woman Being Attacked By A Man, Would You…?

I agree as well. It depends on the situation. I remember a long time ago I was in my 20's walking down Fordham Rd in the Bronx. I saw this black couple, with the guy fussing and arguing at the woman. I followed them a little bit, ready to intervene in case it got physical. Lucky for everyone he didnt hit her while I was there.

The lady could have got hurt, I could have got hurt or killed trying to defend her, or maybe I'd get the best of him and he got hurt too. Weeks later, I was shocked to see her still with the guy. I learned a lesson that day. Dont be so quick to jump to a womans defense. He could of hurt or killed me, and she would be going to see him in jail.

If you witnessed a black woman being verbally or physically attacked/harassed in public by a man, would you protect/defend her? Or stand by to watch it unfold?

My natural instinct has been to step up. That's how I was raised. Whether or not I knew she was worth it. My exception is wives. Because they will turn on you, as cops know

Care to elaborate on the situation where you wouldn’t defend the woman?

Half the violence is initiated by the female. None of you stop them. Many of you have accepted skanks and bimbos as women. They are not. You don't check them. Males can do a lot of damage to any female. And most times, the cops will arrest us. So, ....

Depends on the situation.
Care to elaborate on the situation where you wouldn’t defend the woman?

As a man with a strong sense of responsibility, my first duty is to the safety and well-being of my family. While I instinctively want to defend a woman in danger, I have to approach the situation with caution. Recognizing that any physical confrontation carries risks, including serious injury or worse, I must assess each scenario carefully. If I witness a severe situation, like a man physically assaulting a woman, I'll intervene but in a calculated manner, prioritizing verbal de-escalation from a safe position. It's important to remember that not every situation requires my intervention, and some women are more than capable of handling themselves. My family relies on me, so I have to balance my instinct to protect others with the imperative to return home safely. With all that said thats blindly walking up on a situation. If I hear a woman screaming for her life, and I see a Man attacking her it would be difficult not to go into protect mode and assist using whatever force needed to stop the assault.

If you witnessed a black woman being verbally or physically attacked/harassed in public by a man, would you protect/defend her? Or stand by to watch it unfold?
What if it was a black woman being verbally or physically attacked/harassed in public by a man........what would you do as a woman to protect/defend her? Or would you just stand by to watch it unfold?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back