Black People : Is single white mother with black kids upset

How about some "helpful" info - like computer games, or holograms, super novas, the feasibility of Star Trek warp drive, FTL particles? Those "info" subjects I find "relaxing."

The trials of being a white woman in America? uh, boo-hoo?

yeah?.. well then.. shouldn't you be the one to post those articles? or are you suggesting that folks here should know your mind and only post what you like?

My interest is the human condition.. and so your list of things falls flat for me.. but if you were to post articles on the board, I would not jump in your threads and salt the discussion before it even has a chance to begin.

slow your roll... live and let live.. you're a little young (227 posts) to be policing threads..

yeah?.. well then.. shouldn't you be the one to post those articles? or are you suggesting that folks here should know your mind and only post what you like?

My interest is the human condition.. and so your list of things falls flat for me.. but if you were to post articles on the board, I would not jump in your threads and salt the discussion before it even has a chance to begin.

slow your roll... live and let live.. you're a little young (227 posts) to be policing threads..[/quote]:eek::(

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back