Black Relationships : Marriage--Rising To The Pro Ranks!

Another Woman's view

Kitana,

If your husband is a Christian and loves you, he will not use or abuse you and definitely won't manipulate you in order to let him do what he wants to you. In a marriage, you must trust each other. It is indeed a partnership and you should submit to your husband.

In this submission, you will find more joy in your marriage. It is the same way with being a Christian, you must completely submit your life to Christ. We often wonder why things happen to us, sometimes it is because we don't trust Christ to carry our load. We have to or tend to try to help Him out with the problem.

Let your husband be the man and the Head of the House. You will see a wondrous change in your marriage.

Mike ... are you suggesting that married people are somehow better than those who are not married? Your "professional / amateur" designation seems to suggest that.

Tell me also please, what of those who have been married 2, 3, 4 times?
Are they silver, gold, platinum pros?

Looking forward to your response.

:heart:

Destee

Regina...

according to the dictionary submit means to surrender, to be subjected to a process of treatment....

the only things I will be "subjected" to within my marriage will be care, love, respect, thoughtfulness etc....
your last statement to me implies, to coin a phrase, "that I wear the pants in the house" ...you don't know me or my husband so therefore are not able to comment on the state of my marriage....

I have never submitted to my husband...and I have been married since I was 17, and on the 15th of this month we celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary...

so now tell me once again that my way of doing things does not work!

K

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back