Black People : NY student accepted at all 8 Ivy League schools

Congratulations to him.

Long Island is definitely home to the smartest black ppl on earth (next to Maryland)..

You should see how many losers are out there trying to downplay/discredit his achievement and trying to attribute it to affirmative action, even though his grades/SAT were on par/above IVY standards...
I just replied to some jealous imbecile who tried to claim it was because of affirmative action. The racism is expected.

yeah...there is a lot of racist jerks that are trying to discredit this intelligent young brother on reddit...smh

one love
khasm

I was reading the comments on reddit, and some of the people posting were just making things up, and it was revealed that they were subscribed to white nationalist subreddits.

I was reading the comments on reddit, and some of the people posting were just making things up, and it was revealed that they were subscribed to white nationalist subreddits.

yeah...having a president that is a man of color has stirred the pot and brought the racist mofos to the top...
i believe this country would self destruct right now rather than change the systems of oppression that are currently in place...

one love
khasm

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...e-Ivy-League-Wunderkind-is-Black?detail=email

Its been covered in every media outlet. A 17-year old high school senior has been accepted to every Ivy League school he applied--8 and counting. He scored in the 99th percentile on his SATs. He's wicked smart.

He is also a first generation African-American from Ghana.

Other outlets, such as HuffPo, or USAtoday, or abcnews or any number out there mentions his accomplishment but also says his family immigrated from Ghana, that he is African-American, and/or includes a picture of him.

Except Fox.

Their report took out any reference to where his family was from (except to say "Shirley, NY"). No reference to him being African-American, and the picture they used was of a Harvard building... even though all the other outlets found his profile, which is all over the internet.

They covered the story, I'm sure, to not be accused of failing to cover a very popular, positive story on a black kid, but at the same time, did what they could to hide the fact that he is black from their typical audience.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back