Black Spirituality Religion : Ra Un Nefer Amen

jamesfrmphilly,

he was talking about the pain of a man who cannot find a woman so i brought Samurai up to him.
Ra said when the man is projecting the correct vibe the woman will come.
I can kinda relate to Samurai 's situation but since I am physically young I am not sure if I qualify.

he also made the point that if there are no challenges in life the spirit will not be strengthened.
therefore we should welcome these challenges as an opportunity to grow.
Very True.

Ra made the point that it is better to build the spirit before the crisis than to try to do it in the middle of a crisis.
he said we should work on our spiritual development so we will be strong when stuff hits us.

he said our best weapons would be love and forgiveness.

he said that a person who lived a life of ease and never had a challenge would not develop their spirit.
he said to welcome these challenges and have a positive attitude.

jamesfromphilly,

Ra made the point that it is better to build the spirit before the crisis than to try to do it in the middle of a crisis.
he said we should work on our spiritual development so we will be strong when stuff hits us.
I agree.

he said our best weapons would be love and forgiveness.
To an extent, I hope he did not imply the "love thy enemy" rhetoric I hear sometimes.I am not saying "hate they enemy" but I am saying,defend yourself and if you have an enemy that enemy will look for openings in your defence and attack.

he said that a person who lived a life of ease and never had a challenge would not develop their spirit.
he said to welcome these challenges and have a positive attitude.
I agree,very realistic

I-khan said:
To an extent, I hope he did not imply the "love thy enemy" rhetoric I hear sometimes.I am not saying "hate they enemy" but I am saying,defend yourself and if you have an enemy that enemy will look for openings in your defence and attack.
i am not big on forgiveness myself, but i am reporting what the man said.
i think he was saying that the strong emotions can be "hooks" that people can use to manipulate you.
he also said that the feelings we have may be due to weakness or sickness in our organs or disruptions in our Chi.
i can't really explain that as i do not understand it myself. i'm trying it anyhow as an experiment.
i am currently taking some chinese herbs to strengthen my liver as i have a very bad anger problem.
the idea is that by cleansing my liver i may be able to stop feeling so angry.
i'll see how it works.

jamesfrmphilly said:
i am not big on forgiveness myself, but i am reporting what the man said.
i think he was saying that the strong emotions can be "hooks" that people can use to manipulate you.
he also said that the feelings we have may be due to weakness or sickness in our organs or disruptions in our Chi.
i can't really explain that as i do not understand it myself. i'm trying it anyhow as an experiment.
i am currently taking some chinese herbs to strengthen my liver as i have a very bad anger problem.
the idea is that by cleansing my liver i may be able to stop feeling so angry.
i'll see how it works.

Greetings Brother James,

Good luck on your cleanse. And at least you are able to "admit" to your anger
problem and are willing to take necessary steps in correcting it. :lift:

Peace & Blessings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back