Law Forum : SC student arrested for recording school cop’s violent assault on classmate

LET US BE CLEAR: there were several kids recording the incident between the resource officer and the other student...who weren't arrested. she wasn't arrested for recording the resource officer's actions--no adults in the room objected to his actions, so her recording it wasn't an issue--she was arrested for disturbing an already disturbed situation. I had wondered why the other kids were sitting around like nothing was going on...and this resource officer body slamming, and throwing a child across a room was an okay thing to do. OBVIOUSLY, there's a pattern of arresting kids, or expelling them, for having anything to say about anything that happens there. THAT'S ONE THING THAT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED.

WHAT DISTURBS ME MOST, however, is the sheriff's announcement, on CNN, that the principal--who was black...and in the room with the teacher--fully supported the actions of the resource officer...and did not feel excessive force was used. of course, we only have the sheriff's word for that...but we don't have anything from the principal denying it. if the principal, and teachers, condone such actions, can you really imagine a change in the behavior of anyone dealing with students in that school?
It truly is amazing to me how desensitized humans have become. The students in the several videos I have seen of the account act like it's nothing new going on! I guess if there is not a "send or emoticon" to attach, they don't comprehend it. CRAZY!!!

It truly is amazing to me how desensitized humans have become. The students in the several videos I have seen of the account act like it's nothing new going on! I guess if there is not a "send or emoticon" to attach, they don't comprehend it. CRAZY!!!

In one of the videos, I believe I even heard some laughter in the background.

*smh*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back