Black People : Should black people return to segregation?

I believe that separation, it would be better because integration is a band-aide
to their hidden feelings about our people.
They have so much hate for us that they do not give a darn if we know it or not and laugh at those who try their best to fit in with them.
Anyone that think integration is a good solution is gravely naive.
For example, on the surface they seem OK with interracial marriage, but behind close door they hate it but afraid to say it because they will be ostracized and look as a racist while at the same time applauded for
eliminating a pure melanin child.
See, I think this is a problem -- that blazejay truly believes that all white people hate black. He is not alone with this belief. What I have seen is that people are judged by lack of education, no matter where you find it. Have you heard the scorn the white "Ignorant hillbilly" gets? A well spoken person gets a better opinion for himself. Good people are drawn to smiley good people.

Do you think they meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays to strategize making war zones?

I believe police brutality is embedded in the training.

........ “first rule of law enforcement”: An officer’s overriding goal every day is to go home at the end of their shift. But cops live in a hostile world. They learn that every encounter, every individual is a potential threat. They always have to be on their guard because, as cops often say, “complacency kills.”

Officers aren’t just told about the risks they face. They are shown painfully vivid, heart-wrenching dash-cam footage of officers being beaten, disarmed, or gunned down after a moment of inattention or hesitation. They are told that the primary culprit isn’t the felon on the video, it is the officer’s lack of vigilance. And as they listen to the fallen officer’s last, desperate radio calls for help, every cop in the room is thinking exactly the same thing: “I won’t ever let that happen to me.” That’s the point of the training.

How Police Training Contributes to Avoidable Deaths - The Atlantic
www.theatlantic.com/.../2014/12/police-gun-shooting-training-ferguson/383681/ - 136k - Cached - Similar pages

I believe police officers are just regular people with a gun that many shouldn't have. Some are scared, afraid, just plain cowards with hate in their hearts.

Our people still don't get it.:bam: Physical segregation does NOT matter. Black people are already segregated no matter what part of the world you travel to. We all have our segregated communities.

Economic segregation is what is most important. We have to segregate our $$$ and put a % of our $$$ back into black businesses and those black businesses must put a % of their $$$ back into our communities.

Should we segregate? Not necessarily. Should we segregate our money? ABSOLUTELY!!!!
:jumping::jumping:

A young black woman told me that integration was a failure, and that we were better off under segregation! She said we should return to segregation. What do you think?

WE WERE BETTER OFF UNDER SEGREGATION BECAUSE WE SEGREGATED OUR $$$. THERE'S NO EASY WAY AROUND THIS QUESTION. IS BLACK AMERICA READY TO SEGREGATE IT'S $$$???

THAT'S THE ONLY SEGREGATION THAT MATTERS AT THIS POINT. WHO CARES IF WE ARE INTEGRATED THROUGHOUT EVERY ASPECT OF SOCIETY. IF WE CHANNEL OUR $$$ BACK INTO OUR PEOPLE AND COMMUNITIES THAT WILL MAKE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE FOR BLACK LIVES. THAT'S WHEN WE WILL BEGIN TO SEE BLACK LIVES MATTER.

BLACK DOLLARS MUST BE SEGREGATED. IF WE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT, THEN WE CAN BEGIN TO CHANGE OUR CONDITION AS A PEOPLE... Black Travelers Network

http://theblacktravelersnetwork.com

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back