Black Spirituality Religion : Sleep Paralysis

peace

I often find myself flying high above the skyskrapers in the city, then out across large bodies of water. At first no one would see me and i mean it was for years that no one in these episodes would see me take off and start flying. Then maybe a year or 2 ago, in one of my projections i was on aboat and we were out at sea and people were looking back towards the shore as something was going on that troubled them, so right in front of them i started to ascend and head towards the shore and as i looked down at them i noticed that they had turned their attention to me and were pointing up at me.... At first the flying was uncontrolled and scary, but the more it happened i learned how to control it. When i was in fear, i started flying at a low level would start to descend fast, even running into buildings and a couple of times i ended up hanging from a fence on the edge of a river or something with my feet just above the water. Then as my confidence grew, i am now just below the clouds smiling as i soar, even had a couple of trips thru the ghetto and was able to land and take off whenever i wanted, even making turns around corners.

I have never really gone in depth about all of this. I have mentioned briefly in passing in a thread about 'astral projection' but not to this legnth. I could talk all day about my projections and what i've been privy to see..........

peace

You should......again my experiences are very similar..while flying do you ever find your self in combat(like in the matrix) with beings or just random people?

You should......again my experiences are very similar..while flying do you ever find your self in combat(like in the matrix) with beings or just random people?

Peace

I have been attacked, or rather they twice tried to get at me but. I never became combative because I knew they couldn't touch me. But no, nothing like the matrix. It was people With weapons.

Now I don't know what this other poster is finding so funny, but this. Is some real ish. They obviously Don't understand to think it's something to Laugh About.

This is why many don't share these types of experiences because some clown pops up and could end up deterring sisters like the one this thread is about and she may never open up again and so much knowledge from the other side could be lost.

But it should serve as a reminder of who this clown truly is....

Peace

I have been attacked, or rather they twice tried to get at me but. I never became combative because I knew they couldn't touch me. But no, nothing like the matrix. I was people. With weapons.

Now I don't know what this other poster is finding so funny, but this. Is some real ish. They obviously. Don't understand to think it's something to. Laugh. About.

This is why many don't share these types of experiences because some clown pops up and could end up deterring sisters like the one this thread is about and she may never open up again and so much knowledge from the other side could be lost.

But it should serve as a reminder of who this clown truly is....[/QUOTEi
it comes with the territory..some just think and can only see in this 3 dimensional realm -which is the actual 'hell' or the realm in which the 'devil' exists in..