Black Spirituality Religion : So many religions in the world...then why...

TRUE...everything depends on who is interpreting and or executing it.
We differ in that you seem to see Hate as a tool or technology/technique, and not an Emotion/Feeling.

Hate is a Feeling, Emotion or Intention to Harm or Destroy something or someone that is offensive.
When an organization is promoting an Act or Feeling the results are clear and usually unmistakable once it has been put into Action.

You have not address hate's exceptionalism that you alluded too?
Or what makes hate different for religions to advocate.?
I quote your questions below.
"Food for thought. Why does hate get the special exception?"
"What about hate makes it different than anything else a religion could advocate?"

Thats like saying "let's fight for peace"....very difficult undertaking.

True your Intent in the example above is Good or and positive, the energy of Hate is destructive and in trying to redirect it for Good purpose is creates many challenges, wherein in the end it will often end up doing more harm than good. Whilst If you were working from the Energy of Love which is Creative, the challenges would be very different and often accomplishing more good than expected.

Truism that says "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"
The long arc of any endeavor seeded with the Energy of Hate is going to be in the end destructive to all involve no matter how good the Intention.

The father of Fear is Ignorance, The child of Love is Understanding.
i hate cancer......

TRUE...everything depends on who is interpreting and or executing it.
We differ in that you seem to see Hate as a tool or technology/technique, and not an Emotion/Feeling.

Hate is a Feeling, Emotion or Intention to Harm or Destroy something or someone that is offensive.
When an organization is promoting an Act or Feeling the results are clear and usually unmistakable once it has been put into Action.

You have not address hate's exceptionalism that you alluded too?
Or what makes hate different for religions to advocate.?
I quote your questions below.
"Food for thought. Why does hate get the special exception?"
"What about hate makes it different than anything else a religion could advocate?"

Thats like saying "let's fight for peace"....very difficult undertaking.

True your Intent in the example above is Good or and positive, the energy of Hate is destructive and in trying to redirect it for Good purpose is creates many challenges, wherein in the end it will often end up doing more harm than good. Whilst If you were working from the Energy of Love which is Creative, the challenges would be very different and often accomplishing more good than expected.

Truism that says "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"
The long arc of any endeavor seeded with the Energy of Hate is going to be in the end destructive to all involve no matter how good the Intention.

The father of Fear is Ignorance, The child of Love is Understanding.
Peace,

Please notice regarding hate...... I asked two questions. I wasn't giving my understanding of hate at that time. I was asking the poster two questions.

You think I see hate as a tool or technology/technique, and not an Emotion/Feeling. In actuality the distinction doesn't matter to me. A hammer or the Heimlich Maneuver can be used to achieve an outcome just as love/hate fear/courage can be used to achieve an outcome. I'm God so I use whatever I see fit to bring about the reality I desire.

With that said, I don't advocate this perspective for everyone. As I illustrated to Brother James, a strong emotion like hate in the hands of someone without understanding (a 5 year old) will probably be detrimental to that individual. A person with understanding of who and what they are in the universe should not be limited like a 5 year old.

As the bible thumpers say, "there is a time for everything."

Peace

Peace,

Please notice regarding hate...... I asked two questions. I wasn't giving my understanding of hate at that time. I was asking the poster two questions.

Yes....I am asking you those two questions.

You think I see hate as a tool or technology/technique, and not an Emotion/Feeling. In actuality the distinction doesn't matter to me. A hammer or the Heimlich Maneuver can be used to achieve an outcome just as love/hate fear/courage can be used to achieve an outcome. I'm God so I use whatever I see fit to bring about the reality I desire.

The hammer is a tool
The Heimlich maneuver is a technique.
Neither of which is a feeling or emotion
Tools and technique can be use for good/positive or evil/negative as they are Neutral
Feelings of Love Hate Fear and Courage, is qualitative understanding of an Energy we are experiencing. That help us to predict the Actions to be taken and the results we will achieve...in other words they are not Neutral and will have feedback according to their Nature
We are all imbued with God.

With that said, I don't advocate this perspective for everyone.

True on that we concur.

As I illustrated to Brother James, a strong emotion like hate in the hands of someone without understanding (a 5 year old) will probably be detrimental to that individual. A person with understanding of who and what they are in the universe should not be limited like a 5 year old.

For sure that is True.
Working with Hate is going to end sooner or later as detrimental to all concern....because of the Energy that initiated the endeavor.

As the bible thumpers say, "there is a time for everything."

Peace

True and Often that time is Now.

The hammer is a tool
The Heimlich maneuver is a technique.
Neither of which is a feeling or emotion
Tools and technique can be use for good/positive or evil/negative as they are Neutral
Feelings of Love Hate Fear and Courage, is qualitative understanding of an Energy we are experiencing. That help us to predict the Actions to be taken and the results we will achieve...in other words they are not Neutral and will have feedback according to their Nature
We are all imbued with God.
Peace,

I do not bear witness to energy other than neutral. Whatever fingerprint we want to put on energy is relative and gauged according to the wielder of it and the root cause of motivating that energy from potential to kinetic. We don't have to agree which is why I bear witness that those who are at that level should do as they are capable of doing with the energy they can control. Good, bad, positive, negative, they all come from me and I am the master of them all.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back