Black Spirituality Religion : The 12 Tribes : Are we even mentioned?

Shem of course is Ta Shemu, which essentially is/was Upper Egypt and/or Nubia, but some twist this to label them Asiatic.

I have discussed this before concerning Ta Shemu in the thread entitled The Gnostic Demiurge, page 11.

Okay there are some key point here that need to be explained -

1.) Ethiopia was the ancient name that Mediterranean (Greeks) gave to all of Africa and Middle East (as we know it today) to South India - so in this sense - Africa was mention a great deal.
2.) Based on the theory all black people of the planet came from Ham and Cush which means the whole of Africa and the Middle East as we know it today.

3.) This is the most important point of all the points that I'm making here for you: The bible was for the Hebrews and Israelites exclusively - if you want to learn more about African history or Ethiopian ancient History then you have to find written material on it. There is information on the ancient Nok people of West Africa (commonly called Nigeria today), the Egyptians, and many more... The Hebrew or Israelites didn't care about anyone else - their objective was to write THEIR history for THEIR people and nobody else. Religions were formed from THEIR teachings (Judaism/Jews, Islam/Muslims and Christians/Romans) but outside of that it was the bible wasn't intended for anyone including Jews, and the rest.

4.) The Captivity of the Hebrews or Israelites which ever suits you best were African slaves if you believe the story.

I hope that I was able to help you out.

#3. Christians are direct descendants of Abraham. There are many prophecies dealing with the coming of Christ. The story starts in Genesis: Genesis 17:5 - Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. (The translation for nations is actually races.)

Through Jesus Christ, we are joint heirs with Abraham. This means that because of Jesus Christ who made us joint heirs, the Bible is relevant to Christians.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back