Black Spirituality Religion : What is God?

the royal 'we':10900:

lol ... hahaha ... I really laffed ... :lol:

though I'm not really sure why ... I'm more lost now than before

thanks for the joy of laughter you've given ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

You make it your business to be obscure,

You write,

"You do not understand. The spook, mystery god does not exist. I said to you at the very start of this thread that everything is real and once you grasped that concept, you would be on your way. You don't get it, therefore you continue on in confusion. Looking for God everywhere but the one place you can find God is a waste of time. Take it back to the root............... "Everything is real."

Your assessment is philosophical. You declare "a spook mystery god", one that doesn't exist. Your mind goes blank thereafter, as if reality starts and ends with whatever your criteria happens to be to make your vacuous thought. You write "Everything is real." Apparently, you are impressed your grasp on the topic is resolute. You exist like more than a few. Having seen no ufos there are those who swear they don't exist because they've never seen one. Your use of the term spook gives pause to reason you are NOI. On that assumption I wrote what I wrote. You attempt to turn that into a need to buy into your concept, ingratiating yourself in the depth of your assumption, without the slightest idea of what's real on the topic. You do that without providing a single word on what I clearly surmised, whether I'm right or wrong about you personally on the word spook. What I wrote is exactly true about NOI. You being mute on your philosophical stance to provide yourself with a sense of accomplishment in this discussion is as banal as banal can be. If my assumption is incorrect about you that's not the end of the world, it's true as true can be about NOI. I am impressed you would withhold information to give yourself fuel to empower some bragging rights you haven't earned. Writing to me about everything being real, out of the dark of anonymity may be impressive for you. It's not like that qualifies you to be writing about what's real. You're a long way from being real trying to chide me for not being able to read your mind. LOL

"
Peace,

You like to go on about nothing. Now you want to write a dissertation about the NOI's ownership of the word Spook.

How about we skip all the misdirection and focus on the topic at hand....... What is God?

Either you know what God is or your don't. If you think you know, tell me. If you don't, then say so. All the mental gymnastics is doing nothing more than wasting time.

BTW, there are no secrets with me. There is a whole section on Destee.com about my nation, who I am, and what I teach. It's actually right in front of you.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back