Black Spirituality Religion : Who is the human incarnation in the present human generation?

dattaswami1

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2005
Who is the human incarnation in the present human generation?

A) In the Chemistry laboratory the practical procedure is given to you and the salt is given. According to the procedure you have to analyze the substance and find out the name of the salt by yourself. Veda says that the infinite true special knowledge, which cannot be preached by any one and which generates love and bliss in our hearts is the main characteristic of the Lord. He possesses super powers but does not use for exhibition due to egoism. By these confirmatory tests you can find out the fullest form of the Lord (Paripurna Avatara) who is Lord Datta himself. Of course all the preachers are the human incarnations of the disciples of Lord Datta. Some are the partial incarnations of Lord Datta like Kalavatara, Amsavatara etc.,

The Son has already come in the body when He came and sacrificed His own body for our sins, so now He comes to all His faithful in the Spirit after being resurrected the 3rd day and ascending to the right hand of the Father on High. We are all One in the body of the faithful and the Father, so there is no one specific person who holds His Spirit, but rather One body of people who hold onto the faith and belief in the Son and the Father.

The difference between chemistry and your statements on incarnation is chemistry works. We can all do the same experiment and get the same results. What you have written about your load is nonsense because you just make a statement and then say it is also test confirming what you have stated? So that anyone reading this knows as much as they did before they started reading it.

As for Angela22's reply it is also just statement with no proof but I gather you’re not interested in proof. I know your believe you are made in the image of your god so like him maybe you feel you can just say things and they become truth. Problem is you end up with questions for answers.

Let’s just take the first part of your statement and forget the sprite for a second. God creates everything and then finds he has created sin. He does not like sin so he sends his son who is real himself to be sacrificed. God sacrifices himself to himself because he is unhappy with something he created.

As for Angela22's reply it is also just statement with no proof but I gather you’re not interested in proof. I know your believe you are made in the image of your god so like him maybe you feel you can just say things and they become truth. Problem is you end up with questions for answers.

Let’s just take the first part of your statement and forget the sprite for a second. God creates everything and then finds he has created sin. He does not like sin so he sends his son who is real himself to be sacrificed. God sacrifices himself to himself because he is unhappy with something he created.

If you're going to talk about someone's statements to them, maybe you should learn to quote. Otherwise, it makes it seem like maybe you're afraid of a reply. Not everyone just reads what written after their own post just because it's there; I only read this because you've done this before.

I'm interested in proof, but not in the manner which you're interested, so don't get it confused. You don't understand, and won't understand because you refuse the Spirit.

If you're going to talk about someone's statements to them, maybe you should learn to quote. Otherwise, it makes it seem like maybe you're afraid of a reply. Not everyone just reads what written after their own post just because it's there; I only read this because you've done this before.

I'm interested in proof, but not in the manner which you're interested, so don't get it confused. You don't understand, and won't understand because you refuse the Spirit.

I’m not afraid of replies; I just thought quoting was adding to the clatter. I future I’ll make sure to quote you when I refer to something you have posted.

As for proof you ether can or cannot prove something. I can’t say you have a special kind of truth that is not accessible to all intelligent human beings.

I don’t thing I reject the spirit; I see no evidence of its existence. So how can I reject something that does not exist? You would be hard pressed to explain what the sprint is and then show proof of its existence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back