Black Spirituality Religion : You should not embarrass God by foolish statements even though they are true

Maybe we need to change the term "god" altogether.

Humans really need to quit this mockery of life. Understand there is no separation from the "spirit force". We are the spirit force too, just in a finite way. I guess that's why there's been this confusion(over a 1,000 centuries or more) and the will to suppress to what our being (body,mind, soul) knows, yet we use all this nonsense to divert and suppress our true power.

I'm embarrassed that few are embarrassed by this mockery.

You're right MS234, b/c he/him/God and his are "all" masculine and gender biased. Personally, I prefer CREATOR and use the term quite often --which provides equality + knowing the fact that this entity is innate, I don't have to run to church to make contact, nor pray to a white man in the sky and I definitely don't need an between man-God to speak in my behalf or plead my case!!!

Maybe we need to change the term "god" altogether.

Humans really need to quit this mockery of life. Understand there is no separation from the "spirit force". We are the spirit force too, just in a finite way. I guess that's why there's been this confusion(over a 1,000 centuries or more) and the will to suppress to what our being (body,mind, soul) knows, yet we use all this nonsense to divert and suppress our true power.

I'm embarrassed that few are embarrassed by this mockery.

You're right MS234, b/c he/him/God and his are "all" masculine and gender biased. Personally, I prefer CREATOR and use the term quite often --which provides equality + knowing the fact that this entity is innate, I don't have to run to church to make contact, nor pray to a white man in the sky and I definitely don't need an between man-God to speak in my behalf or plead my case!!!

Yes I agree totally. Humans must stop looking at life thru human eyes, and see it from life itself. The universe will still be "living" long after humans are gone. Just like there was a universe B4 humans arrived here.

I rejected that god/jesus stuff when I was a kid. Thanks to my soul/intuition. I wondered as a child mind you, why do i have to pray "thru" to somebody to reach somebody? Ah Now I'm older I see why.

MIND CONTROL! SPIRIT BREAKER!

People say we need religion so people can have something to follow. I say no we need to learn self control, knowledge of self, and how to master ourselves.
Many say but we need rules. THINK THINK THINK, i know how hard that is to do.

IF YOU HAD KNOWLEDGE OF SELF, YOU WOULDN'T NEED RULES. YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT IS RIGHTEOUS AND WHAT IS DEVIOUS.

Once these values were a way of life....

The beauty of it all is that these strengths still lie dormant within waiting to resurrect...ah, now that the real deal...when the 'black collective' resurrects the ancient ways of Maat everything will change.

Question: Will this mental transformation happen b4 JC returns?
Answer: I'd say yes the possibility exists. I say no to a JC return since this mythical character never existed in the first place.

Yes I agree totally. Humans must stop looking at life thru human eyes, and see it from life itself. The universe will still be "living" long after humans are gone. Just like there was a universe B4 humans arrived here.

I rejected that god/jesus stuff when I was a kid. Thanks to my soul/intuition. I wondered as a child mind you, why do i have to pray "thru" to somebody to reach somebody? Ah Now I'm older I see why.

MIND CONTROL! SPIRIT BREAKER!

People we need religion so people can have something to follow. I say no we need to learn self control, knowledge of self, and how to master ourselves.
Many say but we need rules. THINK THINK THINK, i know how hard that is to do.

IF YOU HAD KNOWLEDGE OF SELF, YOU WOULDN'T NEED RULES. YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT IS RIGHTEOUS AND WHAT IS DEVIOUS.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back