Black Relationships : Do Black Females ALWAYS look to mate and create with the best PROVIDERS?

Wow! I saw this post Nnqueen and it was shocking!!!! I never knew so many black women were marrying and dating men outside of our race!!! It seems you hear more about black men in the industry dating white women! Who knew it was just as intense with the sistah's! Maybe this is the reason by black men are dating these white women? Has anyone thought that it may be due to black women not wanting them? Just a question.

Yes. I have, its happen to me more times than i care to tell.

Ase.

Mixing with non-blacks has NEVER been good for Black people and Afrikan culture. Traditional Afrikan societies have become a shell of their former selves as result of the adoption of foreign customs and mores.

I am here re-reading your comment over and over, trying to find a sense of deeper understanding here. As a woman who believes in peace and desires peace for all, do you know of any ancient texts that are African, Summerian, Egyptian that states we should stay with our own kind? I know in the bible :thinking:it is referenced to say that there should be no race mixing. Is this a Christian concept?

Why would all of these different "races" be here (aside from the obvious DNA, origin material) if we weren't meant too, supposed too, given the opportunity to experience them in love? Now we all know that societies and their dogma have ruined that ideal, but let's say that if that ignorance were never introduced, what would the world look like then and would be so inclined to still not mix or to worry about the consequences?

Keep in mind, I am not challenging anyone or anything about their beliefs, I am just trying to piece so many pieces of this puzzle together.

I am here re-reading your comment over and over, trying to find a sense of deeper understanding here. As a woman who believes in peace and desires peace for all, do you know of any ancient texts that are African, Summerian, Egyptian that states we should stay with our own kind? I know in the bible :thinking:it is referenced to say that there should be no race mixing. Is this a Christian concept?

Why would all of these different "races" be here (aside from the obvious DNA, origin material) if we weren't meant too, supposed too, given the opportunity to experience them in love? Now we all know that societies and their dogma have ruined that ideal, but let's say that if that ignorance were never introduced, what would the world look like then and would be so inclined to still not mix or to worry about the consequences?

Keep in mind, I am not challenging anyone or anything about their beliefs, I am just trying to piece so many pieces of this puzzle together.

i know of no ancient manuscripts that are against race mixing(other than the bible)...there is no mention of this in the dead sea scrolls or the lost books of the bible(enoch)...all i have to go off of is history...
it is a well known fact that the face of egypt changed after alexander conquered the country....the effects are still felt today....

maybe it's just me but i look at this situation like anglo-saxxon = the borg...
assimilate ur humanity and change u into them...all i know is that i dont want my seeds to have any more neanderthal in them that is already in me from my ancestors doing battle and surviving over here...

back to egypt...there is a reason that the anglo-saxxons burned down the library and defaced numerous ancient artifacts...to destroy history...our history

nowadays blacks in this country willing destroy themselves and their ancestors history with their choices...to each their own though...im glad my parents raised me to research the significance of events in history...i still have more research to do...much more

one love
khasm

Christian concept? Ahhhh no.

By text I would assume you mean written. If this is the case i don't know of any. However there are oral traditions like the Akan or Vodun who have oracles that warn there people to keep non-Afrikans out of their socities and culture.

My question to you is how could any of our traditions survive in tact if they were open to miscegenation? For example The Japanese could NOT have able to sustain self-contained indigenous institutions by allowing foreign cultures to super-cede that of their own the way Afrikans have?

Let us consider a macrocosmic perspective, that being the issue of Nationalism. The Chinese, the Indian the Japanese understand that they cannot move forward as a people and culture without land as the basis to their freedom and survival.

Like the saying goes. They gave us their bible/culture and we gave them our land.

Love for clan and nation first.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back