Black Spirituality Religion : How To Do An Egg Cleansing (Limpia)

I am pleased to hear that you found the thread interesting 44Reasons.

Quick update - the bubbles on the surface usually indicate that "something" is brewing/cooking. Not sure what that means, but if you do see these, then I suggest you strengthen your current protection. This might call for the involvement of a Diety. I higly recommend St (Santa) Martha La Dominator. She does NOT play when it comes to her subjects being threatened.

http://oldstyleconjure.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/Picture_030.12123942.jpg
Picture_030.12123942.jpg

Saint Martha can be called upon for any real need you have; but today we will see her as Saint Martha the Dominator. She can and will help in any situation where you are trying to control something or someone. Saint Martha will work to help in your marriage, or with out of control children. Her candle color is green and should never be used to draw money, you can petition her to help with finances but you should not use her candle as a money drawing candle.

The colors used for Saint Martha the Dominator are as follows;
A white altar cloth, with the colors purple and yellow added to it.
All you need are the colors to set up her altar, a novena candle for Saint Martha and a glass of water.

Set the altar up on a Monday night, cleanse your area and the altar, and then add your altar cloth and your colors. Then make a wash with about 2 cups of water, a few pinches of red pepper (for protection) a couple of drops of Florida water and a few drops of your urine(optional). Place this in a spray bottle and spray the whole area down; altar and all. This not only helps with protection but your urine links you to the altar. Now you have everything ready get a white glass encased candle and a candle in the color of your astral color. Take a bit of Florida water and wipe the top of the wax in the jars.

Now facing the east hold the white candle up high and offer a prayer to your higher power, still holding the candle high turn to the south slowly then the west, the north and then back to the east.

Now lower your arms and hold the candle in front of you, blow on the wax three times, then touch your forehead, lips and heart with the candle. (While doing this say a prayer eg Our Father, Hail Mary etc, or see below for Bilbe verses you can say) Now set your candle on the altar and light it. Then do the same with your astral candle; then light it. Let them burn through the night if you can do so safely.

Now the next morning or when you are ready do the same with the Saint Martha candle BUT do not light the candle until the novena says to. You will leave her candle burning until it burns out. Then every Tuesday you will light a candle for her for nine Tuesday saying your petition. When you are saying your petition put your heart into it. Talk to her from the heart. Saint Martha will come to your aid; if you do this right from the heart she will work fast for you. Make sure that you show her the up most respect she is a wonderful saint to have on your side. Now to the Prayer;

The Nine Tuesdays of Saint Martha
Holy Martha, I surrender to your guidance and protection, honoring your wishes.

To provide my act of contrition and actions of grace I shall offer this light in your honor every Tuesday. (Now light the candle)

Console me in my sorrows. Bring happiness to my home in the name of our Holy Savior, Jesus Christ. Provide me and all my family with our daily needs.

I implore you with your infinite mercy to grant the great favor I ask. (make petition)

Today I ask you, as you dominated the Dragon at your feet, defeat all my enemies.

Amen

Prayers Against Enemies
Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
Luke 1:74
That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear.
Now the next morning or when you are ready do the same with the Saint Martha candle BUT do not light the candle until the novena says to. You will leave her candle burning until it burns out. Then every Tuesday you will light a candle for her for nine Tuesday saying your petition. When you are saying your petition put your heart into it. Talk to her from the heart. Saint Martha will come to your aid; if you do this rite from the heart she will work fast for you. Make sure that you show her the up most respect she is a wonderful saint to have on your side. Now to the Prayer.

The Nine Tuesdays of Saint Martha
Holy Martha, I surrender to your guidance and protection, honoring your wishes. To provide my act of contrition and actions of grace I shall offer this light in your honor every Tuesday. (Now light the candle) Console me in my sorrows. Bring happiness to my home in the name of our Holy Savior, Jesus Christ. Provide me and all my family with our daily needs. I implore you with your infinite mercy to grant the great favor I ask. (make petition). Today I ask you, as you dominated the Dragon at your feet, defeat all my enemies.

Amen

Bible verses

Psalm 27:5-6
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: Therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing praises unto the Lord.
Jeremiah 39:17-18
But I will deliver thee, in that day, saith the Lord: and thou shalt not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid. For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the Lord.

2 Kings 17:39
But the Lord your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.
Isaiah 41:11-12
Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
Proverbs 3:25-26
Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
Luke 1:71
That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us.
Acts 18:10
For I am with thee, and no other man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.
Hebrews 13:6
So that we may lay boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Hope this helps,

Alexandra

I have been trying to convince my sister to let me perform an egg cleansing on her. From her protests, one would think I was trying to convince her to join me in selling placentas on the black market. Sighs. Anyway, I put together the following information to help my case and thought I would add it to this thread as well.

An egg is a symbol of the potential for life - especially one of growth and development. It represents a pure state, one in which the potential exists for the fully divine life. Birth indicates an entry into the world of matter and the egg symbolism indicates that birth has not yet occurred. Because of this natural symbolism, the egg is one of the most effective agents for absorbing psychic or spiritual negativity. Those forces which are inimical to life or growth/development in the world of spirit will turn from the human to which they are directed and seek the egg as their prey.

aura_Full.jpg

Sidebar - Energy has a polarity just like batteries: there's positive energy and negative energy. We've all experienced the difference of being around these energies. Energy vibrates at different frequencies. Negative energy vibrates at a very low frequency that tends to cluster. Try to picture this energy like tar - that thick, gooey, sticky substance. Or a bunch of hair clogging up a drain. That's what toxic energy feels like in the body, that's what toxic energy does in the body. This negative energy is either picked up from an outside source or created from within and begins to vibrate in the human energy field, which is an egg-shaped electrical field that surrounds our body, otherwise known as an "aura."

The spiritual function of an egg is different than agents of dissipation such as vinegar, mothballs, or camphor. The egg absorbs negative energies from the area where it has been placed. It absorbs without thought or question, whether it is in a chicken house, or a store, or a kitchen, or when used in spiritual cleansings.

If someone prays over an egg, it is able to absorb more of the spiritual negativity from an individual than if the egg is not prayed over. A sincere prayer will help the egg in the removal of negative forces.

An egg can be used to cleanse oneself of any trace of spiritual negativity resulting from contact with evil or malicious people. Pray over a raw egg for spiritual cleansing and apply the egg to the back of your neck, moving it up and down from the base of the skull to the ‘lump’ at the shoulder blades. The egg should then be flushed away. Other areas which can also be rubbed are the sternum, the base of the spine, and the groin area. These are the areas that most frequently attract malefic negative energies.

The sternum treatment is beneficial for conditions when the emotional nature is disturbed

The back of the neck treatment is beneficial for conditions when another person is directing negativity toward you

The base of spine treatment is used to remove negative thoughts directed toward a person’s energy, an activity, or even work related negative situations.

When you desire end a sexual relationship, rub an egg on the genitals.

To cleanse a home, place an egg in every corner of the room and leave them in place for 7 days. At the end of this period, place them in the trash whole - don’t break or crush them

An egg placed in the corners of an invalid’s room will benefit them as they will rest better via the remove of their troubled astral state. Place more eggs by the four corners of the bed as an additional aid.

Source: ‘Spiritual Cleansing: A Handbook of Psychic Self-protection‎’ Draja Mickaharic

Alexandra

Hi Alexandra! Kool info. I also enjoy egg cleansing. A few years ago my cousin went from doctor to doctor spending thousands of dollars on aches and pains that was slowly deteriating her quality of life. On the day that I saw her in her distress, she was heading home on doctors orders, as she tried to get into her taxi I noticed that she could hardly walk, much less drive her passangers. We spoke for a few minutes then I gave her instructions. I told her to get 3 eggs out of her fridge and roll each one over the pain in a counter clockwise direction then as you roll one thorw it into the toilet hard enough to break it, then repete and flush. The very next day observed my cousin leaping out of her taxi bus like a spring chicken.

My second experience was a woman in the plaza where I work. She had what we call "rise and fall" (sometimes her stomach would look like she was nine month pregnant, then she would go back to normal for a couple of months. I gave her my recipe, she used it and is healed to this day. This incident occored about 12 years ago. The strangest thing though Alexandra is that when both these women became healed they stopped talking to me.
The lady at work started speaking to me on the day that her husband died, and my cousin remains ungreatful and distanced.

I can't wait to help the next soul.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back