Black People : Pray for my mom - Found tumor

They found it to be cancer...now she has to go in for surgery

Here is a "Prayer before surgery" I found, Sister...I didn't know your mother's given name but I inserted a substitute.....

Our Father in Heaven:

We are offering a prayer before surgery so that Sister MsInterpret's mother may feel Thy love and our love. And Father, please bless Sister MsInterpret's mother to be comforted and free from worry or stress at this time.

We are grateful for the skilled surgeons and medical staff that are all around us now. We ask Thee to bless the doctors that will attend to Sister MsInterpret's mother that they will be inspired by Thee, that their skills be made strong, hands be made steady and sure and that the operation will go smoothly and be a success.

Please send angels and Thy love. We invite Thee to attend and direct the surgery.

Please, Father, bless the surgery recovery time to be pleasant, free from illness, infection and stress. Please bless Sister MsInterpret's mother's body to respond well to the surgery and all the medications.

Please bless the healing after surgery to be rapid and perfect. Bless Sister MsInterpret's mother to return to normal life and responsibilities as soon as possible. Give them strength that they will use their health to love and serve Thee as Thou hast loved and served them.

Please bless the doctors for their skills and education; and for being able and willing to help us all at this time.

We thank thee for all Thou has given us, and ask for these blessings on all, especially Sister MsInterpret's mother.

This is our prayer. All of this we ask for; if it be Thy will, in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back