Black People : THIS IS SO SAD AND RACIST....

[QI'mTE="Enki, post: 902510, member: 26150"]This is why I question the actions of Mike brown's parents running to the UN complaining about things like this. Also, the dog didn't die, they put it down. If he was look at as if he was a cop, and not a dog, they would not have took it's life. This is why I stress to brutha not to do things that is going to put you in the system, you're not going to be viewed and judged as if you were white, so stop thinking you are.

Peace!

I totally support them going to the world court because it highlights the issue being the U.S government itself not Ferguson alone. When human rights violations occurr in other countries no one blames the local municipality in which it happens[/QUOTE]

I would too if our plight was new, but it isn't. They know because blacks catch hell the world over, and has been ever since we greeted whites with open arms. To me, it PR and pacification of the blacks that are sick and tired of this sort of thing. This is not the mandate of the UN, eventhough they are made up of six sections, that section that deals with social matters isn't going to tell the US what to do, or even take action against it. When has it ever have?

Peace!

The Federal government isn't some pure entity but the same local Krackers and traitors working that Federal district in your town or city.

The Federal government isn't some pure entity but the same local Krackers and traitors working that Federal district in your town or city.

Yeah, the top 3 whites in Ferguson that claim they are for the blacks won't even arrest that murderer, and I really think that brutha they hired to calm the black folks down, they knew he was foul, then used his criminal record against him. Then claimed they didn't know, they just wanted to be able to say "look, we ain't racist, we hired a black guy".

Peace!

I totally support them going to the world court because it highlights the issue being the U.S government itself not Ferguson alone. When human rights violations occurr in other countries no one blames the local municipality in which it happens

I would too if our plight was new, but it isn't. They know because blacks catch hell the world over, and has been ever since we greeted whites with open arms. To me, it PR and pacification of the blacks that are sick and tired of this sort of thing. This is not the mandate of the UN, eventhough they are made up of six sections, that section that deals with social matters isn't going to tell the US what to do, or even take action against it. When has it ever have?

Peace![/QUOTE]
Actually Blacks going to the world court is a growing trend. The U.S is soon to be done as a super power and one day will answer for these atrocities. The more AAs give up on the system opens the door for better options for all.

Peace!
Actually Blacks going to the world court is a growing trend. The U.S is soon to be done as a super power and one day will answer for these atrocities. The more AAs give up on the system opens the door for better options for all.[/QUOTE]

Tru dat bruh....:toast:

I agree, we are sliding quick fast and a hurry. recent events make America look like the 60s all over again. What the UN has to do it make America abide by it's own rules. This government is quick to tell everyone else how to treat it's people, now it needs to be told the same with action behind it.

Peace!

Once upon a time, America could be embarrassed and the discomforted by the airing of her "dirty laundry" but I don't think the shame holds up as a deterrent anymore

America knows no other country will come for her even if she is caught in a blatant double standard.

Hopefully, I'm wrong

Even Noam Chowsky called 'murica out

(I can't post links yet but you can google "democracy now noam chomsky")

KingSango said:
Actually Blacks going to the world court is a growing trend. The U.S is soon to be done as a super power and one day will answer for these atrocities. The more AAs give up on the system opens the door for better options for all.

Tru dat bruh....:toast:

I agree, we are sliding quick fast and a hurry. recent events make America look like the 60s all over again. What the UN has to do it make America abide by it's own rules. This government is quick to tell everyone else how to treat it's people, now it needs to be told the same with action behind it.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back