Black People : Using 'racist white supremacist studies to define oneself'

I use so many Black people for reference. Malcolm X, Amos Wilson, Marcus Garvey, Dr. Ben-Jochannan , Neely Fuller Jr, Naim Akbar, Sara Seten Seti, Marimba Ani, Bro Del Jones, John Henrike Clarke, Professor James Smalls, Book vendors, Street cats, homeless cats, strugglin cats, artist Business cats, My father, my mother and tons of others i may have forgotten. The White man is used mainly because they wrote about their travels and experiences. If their reality is different so will their perception.

One can tell by what and how you post. You're drawing so heavily so much you might even subconsciously be using it to define yourself. You're looking from the inside out, try the outside in. Tell me what you see, if anything.

I will respectfully disagree :).
I use it to make my way in an Eurocentric society.
I, in my opinion, do not use it to define who I am.
If a Nubian forgets he is Nubian, this Eurocentric society will be sure to remind her or him of it.

I will respectfully disagree :).
I use it to make my way in an Eurocentric society.
I, in my opinion, do not use it to define who I am.
If a Nubian forgets he is Nubian, this Eurocentric society will be sure to remind her or him of it.

Ok, just checking. Sometimes we get so deep in the forest we can't see the trees.

Thanks for the comment.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back