Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)?

Mother Nature embraces the mystery as well as the magical components of a living plain. Floods can be manmade or natural depending upon the circumstance. Famine is manmade. Earthquakes/Volcanos/Tsunamis ---can be manufactured by HAARP. Frostbite is overexposure to cold weather.

?Huh?

Eye never trust a person who offers an apology and then injects an insult in the same paragraph.

Eye know what Eye know because Eye read, study, and then discern what ever the content portrays. Information that is truth can be proven with evidence.

History tells us that Italy’s most famous active volcano, Mt. Vesuvius, which destroyed Pompei in 79 AD. The most dangerous volcanic threat in Italy right now is one you’ve probably never heard of: Campi Flegrei, or the Phlegraean Fields.

If you know that volcanos are real who ask if they have ever killed anyone. You don't sound logical.

This is not a planet, its a plain as flat as a pancake and is NOT round. Eye have no reason to answer any of the rest of what you reguritate bc it sounds silly. Eye am allergic to silly and ignorant "Achew"

Eye know the Jews were behind this travesty. Periodt! And they were ousted from 1030 countries

America is the only country that they have been allowed to run amuck and wreck havoc. Mainly because the current alien gub'ment were never authorized to accept or reject anyone --- because it is not the original gub/ment!

I told you "mother nature" has no moral consciousness towards any lifeform. You admit that floods can be natural or manmade. Well does natural mean that the planet wants a flood there to kill plants, animals, and people? Or is it simply cause and effect? And no earthquakes, volcanos, and tsunamis CANNOT be created by HAARP. A lot of lies have been fabricated about this by people who don't know anything about the technology in question. But everyone wants to buy into the fear and distrust of government so for them, even though regular people work there, they think regular people would consent to causing natural disasters that kill people. There's no rhyme or reason. There's no explanation for why a person would spend their lives studying climate science just for the unknown chance to kill people. Especially not the first people who invented the technology and the first people to go work there. There is no evidence or even logical thinking as to why REAL PEOPLE would consent to murder in their professional roles as if this is never something that they could be held to account. But conspiracy theorists NEVER bother explaining the justifications. They just hate and distrust people enough to think it's true.

"Eye never trust a person who offers an apology and then injects an insult in the same paragraph."

You see... distrust is your main issue. Distrust drives your belief in conspiracies because your brain tells you people are bad. This is why you get intellectually triggered and you start throwing insults because you don't know when you're being insulted or attacked. There were no insults in that paragraph. Your anxiety/imagination is playing tricks on you and activating your self-defense mechanisms. That's why you feel justified in attacking people. Because you feel attacked. That's why I apologized to you. Because I don't wish to be perceived as someone who is or even wants to attack you. I have zero desire to do so. Attacking others doesn't help me or make me feel good in any way shape or form. And it goes against why I'm here. I'm here to have honest conversations. I'm not here to troll you or make you feel bad. But I also don't deserve to be attacked.

"Information that is truth can be proven with evidence."

But you can also justify not proving things or not making sure that the evidence provided to you is ENOUGH... to prove what's being said. Can you prove what you said about HAARP? The moon? the flat earth? Lady, without any disrespect, you seem to believe EVERY conspiracy theory that's out there. EVERY ONE. What are the odds that every single conspiracy theory is true? Or... are you biased in such a way that you are more prone to believe in conspiracy theories?

"If you know that volcanos are real who ask if they have ever killed anyone. You don't sound logical."

Because you were acting like mother nature doesn't kill. The answer is, of course it does. If you are a happy bunny rabbit bouncing around in the woods, your ability to run fast is based on the fact you have natural predators. That's nature. Nature doesn't need your help or permission to be dangerous. There are poisonous plants, trees, animals. There are thorns. There is quicksand. You can drown if you can't swim. Nature can kill you. So you can't act like nature is innocent and couldn't do any harm just because you want to believe that humans are behind deadly viruses. Humans did not create viruses or bacteria. Humans cannot create anything that is biologically alive.

"This is not a planet, it's a plain as flat as a pancake and is NOT round."

You mean plane. Then what causes continental drift? Why do satellites work? Why hasn't a single astronaut from ANY country that has launched ANYTHING into space, never said anything about the Earth being a pancake? The earth isn't a perfect sphere. It is closer to an ellipsoid. There is nothing that would cause our planet not to rotate and nothing in its construction from space debris that would allow it to attract material on 1 plane like a flat piece of paper. None of your theories makes sense to anyone who knows anything about physics. I don't want you to think I'm insulting you, but you really should listen to real experts.

For example... Neil

If you don't trust experts then it means you trust people who are NOT experts. What kind of evidence can you possibly be getting that outweighs years of scientific training and expertise?

I told you "mother nature" has no moral consciousness towards any lifeform. You admit that floods can be natural or manmade. Well does natural mean that the planet wants a flood there to kill plants, animals, and people? Or is it simply cause and effect? And no earthquakes, volcanos, and tsunamis CANNOT be created by HAARP. A lot of lies have been fabricated about this by people who don't know anything about the technology in question. But everyone wants to buy into the fear and distrust of government so for them, even though regular people work there, they think regular people would consent to causing natural disasters that kill people. There's no rhyme or reason. There's no explanation for why a person would spend their lives studying climate science just for the unknown chance to kill people. Especially not the first people who invented the technology and the first people to go work there. There is no evidence or even logical thinking as to why REAL PEOPLE would consent to murder in their professional roles as if this is never something that they could be held to account. But conspiracy theorists NEVER bother explaining the justifications. They just hate and distrust people enough to think it's true.

"Eye never trust a person who offers an apology and then injects an insult in the same paragraph."

You see... distrust is your main issue. Distrust drives your belief in conspiracies because your brain tells you people are bad. This is why you get intellectually triggered and you start throwing insults because you don't know when you're being insulted or attacked. There were no insults in that paragraph. Your anxiety/imagination is playing tricks on you and activating your self-defense mechanisms. That's why you feel justified in attacking people. Because you feel attacked. That's why I apologized to you. Because I don't wish to be perceived as someone who is or even wants to attack you. I have zero desire to do so. Attacking others doesn't help me or make me feel good in any way shape or form. And it goes against why I'm here. I'm here to have honest conversations. I'm not here to troll you or make you feel bad. But I also don't deserve to be attacked.

But you can also justify not proving things or not making sure that the evidence provided to you is ENOUGH... to prove what's being said. Can you prove what you said about HAARP? The moon? the flat earth? Lady, without any disrespect, you seem to believe EVERY conspiracy theory that's out there. EVERY ONE. What are the odds that every single conspiracy theory is true? Or... are you biased in such a way that you are more prone to believe in conspiracy theories?

"If you know that volcanos are real who ask if they have ever killed anyone. You don't sound logical."

Because you were acting like mother nature doesn't kill. The answer is, of course it does. If you are a happy bunny rabbit bouncing around in the woods, your ability to run fast is based on the fact you have natural predators. That's nature. Nature doesn't need your help or permission to be dangerous. There are poisonous plants, trees, animals. There are thorns. There is quicksand. You can drown if you can't swim. Nature can kill you. So you can't act like nature is innocent and couldn't do any harm just because you want to believe that humans are behind deadly viruses. Humans did not create viruses or bacteria. Humans cannot create anything that is biologically alive.

You mean plane. Then what causes continental drift? Why do satellites work? Why hasn't a single astronaut from ANY country that has launched ANYTHING into space, never said anything about the Earth being a pancake? The earth isn't a perfect sphere. It is closer to an ellipsoid. There is nothing that would cause our planet not to rotate and nothing in its construction from space debris that would allow it to attract material on 1 plane like a flat piece of paper. None of your theories makes sense to anyone who knows anything about physics. I don't want you to think I'm insulting you, but you really should listen to real experts.

For example... Neil

If you don't trust experts then it means you trust people who are NOT experts. What kind of evidence can you possibly be getting that outweighs years of scientific training and expertise?

Eye don't need you or any other male telling "ish" --

Eye will not allow you or any other male on this site to disrespect me...

You got that?

Eye don't need you or any other male telling "ish" --

Eye will not allow you or any other male on this site to disrespect me...

You got that?

You keep being disrespectful and acting like everyone is disrespecting you while simultaneously saying things, that sound ridiculous. But since you cannot separate yourself from the content you keep taking personal offense. And this has nothing to do with male/female. If you want men to treat you as an equal you can't act weaker by being overly sensitive in disagreements. I talk to you the same way I would talk to James if he said some crazy nonsense. If you don't want that equal treatment then you're asking me to be misogynist in your favor.

You keep being disrespectful and acting like everyone is disrespecting you while simultaneously saying things, that sound ridiculous. But since you cannot separate yourself from the content you keep taking personal offense. And this has nothing to do with male/female. If you want men to treat you as an equal you can't act weaker by being overly sensitive in disagreements. I talk to you the same way I would talk to James if he said some crazy nonsense. If you don't want that equal treatment then you're asking me to be misogynist in your favor.
You have a memory lapse. You started attacking me for the day you saw my style of posting.

Just serving you notice that Eye am that one type of female that is not easily intimidated by males.

Keep your misogynist behavior to yourself!

I told you "mother nature" has no moral consciousness towards any lifeform.
Maybe not........But Mother Nature Must have a Moral Code - or an equivalent
Its a Cosmos not Chaos

You admit that floods can be natural or manmade.
Yes

Well does natural mean that the planet wants a flood there to kill plants, animals, and people? Or is it simply cause and effect?
Both
Mother Nature tends to be Life Giving and Life Supporting....By Creating Preserving and Destroying - Forever Renewing

And no earthquakes, volcanos, and tsunamis CANNOT be created by HAARP.
I do not know....but I suspect there is some validity to the claim since it is well within the Range of current Scientific Understanding

A lot of lies have been fabricated about this by people who don't know anything about the technology in question.
Yes that is true.

But everyone wants to buy into the fear and distrust of government so for them,
With Good reason...The Government on more than one occassion have use abuse and hurt citizens and covered it up in the name of Science and or Security.... even though regular people work there

, they think regular people would consent to causing natural disasters that kill people. There's no rhyme or reason.
Sometimes workers themself do not know all that is happening....due to compartmentalization or they don't "need to know" - unwitting pawns/expendables.

There's no rhyme or reason. There's no explanation for why a person would spend their lives studying climate science just for the unknown chance to kill people. Especially not the first people who invented the technology and the first people to go work there. There is no evidence or even logical thinking as to why REAL PEOPLE would consent to murder in their professional roles as if this is never something that they could be held to account. But conspiracy theorists NEVER bother explaining the justifications. They just hate and distrust people enough to think it's true.
It happens more than you would think and the following Experiments should explain it all.....Groupthink or Peer Pressure is Real and Authority/Uniforms/Hierarchy/Official Bias - We are Social Creatures with Codes of Conduct that Genuflects to Officials and Authority.
Look up the following.
Milgram Obedience Experiment - Stanford Prison Experiment on abuse of Power - Asch Conformity experiment.

The Asch Experiment​

Effects of uniform on obedience - demonstration studies {Phil Zimbardo]​

Official Press Releases are often Misleading when it come to scientific experiments that have or may have Military Applications....When the first Atomic Bomb was successfully exploded....The Public was told it was a Ammunition Dump heap Fire and explosion.

Cool

HAARP is Tech... it is very likely some kernel of truth to the Conspiracy Theory.
Flat Earth is totally False.
The Moon Landing Like HAARP is Tech....Very likely True

True

For example... Neil

Great Video

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back