Black Women : Ladies (&Gents)...Question for you.

usually the sisters who don't trust are the ones not worthy to be trusted themselves......Women who constantly bash other women are the type of chicks I don't need to be involved with. It irks me when a girl tells me she has no female friends, because females are "messy" (I despise that word to levels unknown).............
I would agree with you JK, on this most of the time. The reason I say most, is because I myself at points in my life, have not trusted the intentions and motivations of women, but it was because of what I observed. I knew in my own heart, that I was not of them and so I was leery. But I did feel as if I was worthy of being trusted, and still do.

good question where the answer lay in insecurity / and lack of wisdomize mind
lots of women who pose such beauty define themselves as some miss all that
and when it's challenge by another beauty they go into defense mold automatic
this where hate and greed comes in and bitterness that divides sisters

Then when miss pretty meets miss not so fine, one looks down on another like
they under them and again hate and sassiness uglyness shows up

I have seen some of the nice looking women in honesty as no so pretty from
there inner beings and selfishness the hate they holds that make them as ugly
unity can never be reached if sisters don't stop looking outside the human soul
and venture inside another sister to see her real beauty !

You know, it is my thought that the most beautiful women only pretend to be in control. It is them who go home, crying with insecurities. My thoughts are this: spreading icing on an unbaked cake will be lumpy. What I mean by this is, that many woman take care of their external while spending no time developing their insides. And so, they walk around as empty vessels. If they were at peace with their inner man, than that same peace would provide a smooth and peaceful exterior. They would be able to be lovely, and genuine, and accept the beauty of others.

But since their inner man is under developed, and they really have no idea of who they are, then they have no substance. And where their is no substance on the inside, then the outside will reak many insecurites.

The investment we make in our own stock, pays many many dividends as I am learning for myself, and from the wonderful thoughts that you all here, put in my mind.

So glad u decided to include that brothers in this one...I too was waiting for the sisters to response to this thread. Now as for me, as always it's about respect. I don't go by the the media try to protray...for me it about body language..a smile tells it all. If a person doesn't want to be bothered body language will alway let u know. The same if they do want your attention. As I stated it's all about respect and I'm cool with that. Personally I welcome all contact with those that want to contact me. I guess I'm just a people person. Now come on SISTERS I would enjoy reading your reply to this thread.

Lilpea :1on1:

But I did feel as if I was worthy of being trusted, and still do.
the key is to know ALWAYS that one is worthy of being trusted. period.
My thoughts are this: spreading icing on an unbaked cake will lumpy. What I mean by this is, that many woman take care of their external while spending no time developing their insides. And so, they walk around as empty vessels. If they were at peace with their inner man, than that same peace would provide a smooth and peaceful exterior. They would be able to be lovely, and genuine, and accept the beauty of others.

But since their inner man is under developed, and they really have no idea of who they are, then they have no substance. And where their is no substance on the inside, then the outside will reak many insecurites.

The investment we make in our own stock, pays many many dividends as I am learning for myself, and from the wonderful thoughts that you all here, put in my mind.
i guess this is where i so differ from most everybody else; i don't much care about the outside at all (except as relates to "protection" from the elements - not that i "need" even that; it's just more comfortable), i "dropped out" to find/Know "me" and Love/Live what i found. i KNOW what is in here and i KNOW it's Value ... <grin> even when others would "suggest" that it comes out "appalling" or "offensive" ... <grin> omelettes without breaking eggs?

"Know Thy Self" amd "To Thine OWN Self BE True"
nothing more; nothing less!​

There are many who thing they are in control and they are of there outta structure
but there inner beings lost and searching for what they see outside themselves this
why they can't seem to get along with each other.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back