Black People : question for the experts (somali roots)

Blacklioness

The point is...how can you generalize about those who are there based on those who aren't?
Lol...that's not a point, that's a question.

But I don't understand what you mean generalize about those who are based on those who aren't?

I'm not generalizing.

Those who aren't mixed...simply aren't mixed.

Dual Karnayn said:
Blacklioness

Lol...that's not a point, that's a question.

But I don't understand what you mean generalize about those who are based on those who aren't?

I'm not generalizing.

Those who aren't mixed...simply aren't mixed.

I think sister Blacklioness' question is also a legitimate point. How do you know the extent of "mixed" Ethiopians unless you've been to the country? Media images fool people immensely, and African Americans should know that more than anyone. Also immigrants to a country can give a false perception to what people are the majority in a nation. An example of this would be the Cuban people. Anyone who only knows Cubans from Miami, FL and Union City, NJ would probably think all of them are white skinned with blue eyes. However a journey to the island nation of Cuba would reveal a much different story! The point is, you can't tell what the majority of people are unless you have been to their country.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back