Black Spirituality Religion : Was Michael Jackson Death A Illuminati Ritual.

Isis77

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 16, 2006
I here alot of talk about how James Brown, Left Eye of TLC ,Aaliyah and Now Michael all died on the 25th. I was wondering if anyone here may knows the significance of this number? I just find his sudden death strange. I heard a recent interview by Dr Phil Valentine and he stated when they took Michaels body to the morge the armed military was there to protect him.

First and foremost, Peace and Welcome to the Family! You are free to make yourself at home with us here.

As far as your thread is concerned, I would say do something I am currently doing - learn the significance of the number 15 by studying Numerology. Every word - let alone every letter of every word, is assigned to a number and vice-versa. I can not say this will give you the results you are looking for, but it is a great start.

Get back to me in the event that you want to follow-up on this issue (that is, was or was MJ's death not an Illuminati ritual).

Peace!

KWABENA

i dunno about that....
there are a lot of supposed meanings for the number 25...
the only one of them i will give credence to is that it takes around 25 days
for the sun to make a complete rotation of 360 degrees....

u could also say that it corresponds to the letter y in the english alphabet....but since the letter j was a recent addition i really don't know what you can say about the significance in an historical context...

one love
khasm

Hotep Khasm:

Your comments are obviously meany for Isis77.

If however, your comments are geared towards me --

Q. Have you actually had time to do thorough research to refute the video?

Ase', Fine:qqb015:

i dunno about that....
there are a lot of supposed meanings for the number 25...
the only one of them i will give credence to is that it takes around 25 days
for the sun to make a complete rotation of 360 degrees....

u could also say that it corresponds to the letter y in the english alphabet....but since the letter j was a recent addition i really don't know what you can say about the significance in an historical context...

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back