Black Spirituality Religion : Was Michael Jackson Death A Illuminati Ritual.

Can a Brother be in Peace without all this trying to figure out how and why he transitioned and trying to hold and trap him here. He served his purpose here and that’s that. Just as we make a conscious plan in how we’re going to live out our lives here on earth, we also make a conscious plan how we gonna’ leave also and for those who are conscious know this already so why get caught in the trappings of illuminati etc. If we comprehend the law of attraction etc, then we each create our reality and even if it was a ritual or whatever, he made that choice to leave that way. This is what we have to recognise, it is his choice.

Be in Eternal Love & Peace Brother MJ as you continue to work your magick in the Universe (inner & outer).

Love, Peace!

Can a Brother be in Peace without all this trying to figure out how and why he transitioned and trying to hold and trap him here. He served his purpose here and that’s that. Just as we make a conscious plan in how we’re going to live out our lives here on earth, we also make a conscious plan how we gonna’ leave also and for those who are conscious know this already so why get caught in the trappings of illuminati etc. If we comprehend the law of attraction etc, then we each create our reality and even if it was a ritual or whatever, he made that choice to leave that way. This is what we have to recognise, it is his choice.

Be in Eternal Love & Peace Brother MJ as you continue to work your magick in the Universe (inner & outer).

Love, Peace!

Peace Black at Ya SiS Soulsophy!

I reckon when folk ACCEPT this:

Illuminati, Music Industry and WHY MICHAEL JACKSON WAS KILLED - High Definition Part 1

Illuminati, Music Industry and WHY MICHAEL JACKSON WAS KILLED - High Definition Part 2

we'll be better positioned to do THAT.....which you have suggested and the suggestions offered by the mind behind these vids.

Time to Teach the Youth the TRUTH... what WE have come to KNOW....

Is this LIVE or is it Memorex?

I also imagine there are some staged events taking place in these vids...sorta like the props on a set ya know?

M.E.
:hearts2:

For Clarities sake.....

I have been interested in clarifying my thoughts here.

I HEAR you SiS Soulsophy saying: "we would do well to not be afraid of what the illuminati can do cause in actuality, they can do NOTHING to US. Given our Power as Divine Afreekan Beings, overstanding WE created all they know, we would do well to STOP focusing and fearing them.

I am in agreement with that yet, I DO recognize that THEY have our knowledge in their hands and are working to use it against us. Of course, in the end, when WE recognize that all they think they know, they got from US, then we have no cause for fear per se. Only when WE are unaware of OUR Power in this, might we recognize the danger (fear), with them being the children they are and holding a loaded weapon.

When we recognize that they have our ish in their hands, we MIGHT begin to DO something different.

I was/am "feeling some type of way" that there has been no reply and thought first that mayhap I could have been clearer in sharing my thoughts and feelings.

The video's I came across this vid and I do think there is some TRUTH here. "The message is in the music" and that is what held my attention to what this author was conveying.

anywho....just wanted to attempt some clarification I thought was needed.

Peace Black at Ya SiS Soulsophy!

I reckon when folk ACCEPT this:

Illuminati, Music Industry and WHY MICHAEL JACKSON WAS KILLED - High Definition Part 1

Illuminati, Music Industry and WHY MICHAEL JACKSON WAS KILLED - High Definition Part 2

we'll be better positioned to do THAT.....which you have suggested and the suggestions offered by the mind behind these vids.

Time to Teach the Youth the TRUTH... what WE have come to KNOW....

Is this LIVE or is it Memorex?

I also imagine there are some staged events taking place in these vids...sorta like the props on a set ya know?

M.E.

Peace....

M.E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back