Black Spirituality Religion : Why in the world did slaves believe in the christian god?

Chevron Dove said:
again, I rebutted a thread that was directed to Christians, responded to by Truthtothecause presented "you Black Christians"...

LIE…I simply posted a video someone else created that happened to have a freeze frame with that message!

Chevron Dove said:
I didn't look at this blog yet, but my question to you is this, if you think we Black Christians don't get what it is that you want us to get, then so be it...otherwise, what can you do about it?
are you going to continue to act like the aggressive whites and try and force your beliefs on us they way they did the Africans...with the help of other Black Africans?
i'm speaking for myself, If I feel that you Black Pagans don't get it, it doesn't cause me to spend my time making blogs and creating threads about you or what you believe. I simply don't care.

Chevron Dove said:
Get out of here with that! OMG are you kidding sister True! I just looked at the first few seconds of it and you have presented a painting by a white person of white people!--posing as the last supper men and mary and jesus...A PAINTING PAINTED BY WHITES! Come on! When are you all going to stop supporting these white people and their Michael D'angelos and what not!

Are you suggesting to ME that you are following some other Christianity besides the one which HISTORICALLY has been taught to one and all of us with THOSE IMAGES?
Does your Christianity have other images that represent it?
And one more time for the people who are not really listening…
I DID NOT MAKE THE VIDEO!...

would have worked better for you anyway if it showed the images of the 12 and jesus as Afreekans? Just curious….
Smh….idiotic BEHAVIORS….

Jfr…I made another video demonstrating a more effective and healthy style of sharing my thoughts and feelings here yet could not upload it..too long…it is only 13 mins. And is available on my fb page IF you are interested in hearing and seeing me again!

M.E.
:hearts2:

LIE…I simply posted a video someone else created that happened to have a freeze frame with that message!

Are you suggesting to ME that you are following some other Christianity besides the one which HISTORICALLY has been taught to one and all of us with THOSE IMAGES?
Does your Christianity have other images that represent it?
And one more time for the people who are not really listening…
I DID NOT MAKE THE VIDEO!...

i never said you
would have worked better for you anyway if it showed the images of the 12 and jesus as Afreekans? Just curious….
Smh….idiotic BEHAVIORS….

Jfr…I made another video demonstrating a more effective and healthy style of sharing my thoughts and feelings here yet could not upload it..too long…it is only 13 mins. And is available on my fb page IF you are interested in hearing and seeing me again!

M.E.
:hearts2:

What!?

If you posted the blog, then that is you presenting the message!

IMAGES are not of the Bible, yes absolutely!!!

the religion that you claim all of us have historically been made to believe is NOT in agreement with the Bible!

why do you have a blog directed toward me!? with that title?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

We must understand that it is all they know. It is not the material representation that are defending it is the sprititual connection. It is improbable to expect them to remove thier current spiritual system without having some thing to replace it with. What was once forced on them has now become something that is sought after similar to the diet, ways of dicipline etc. We can show them pictures of isis breastfeeding heru all day and night however it means nothing with out the research. U and i know dear brother that we have to decide to un cover what is hidden. hetep

.......Basically emamuel goodman,

I can agree with most, if not all of your points, very much so brother. And the approach to winning over the lost, if you will, can no longer be harsh nor offensive, in order to be effective; but should be proven through due diligence. The uncovered research you speak of could very well settle the issues of division between us.

For example, Isis breastfeeding Heru for me, symbolizes right away, the European depiction of Mary and her Son, Jesus causing me to know the true nature of the characters to be Black and not White. What's not similarly connected however, is the rant that the Bible was stolen from Egypt. To just say that without placing concrete proof of the assertion on the table, isn't enough, alone, to sway a would-be Christian to crossover.

What!?

If you posted the blog, then that is you presenting the message!

IMAGES are not of the Bible, yes absolutely!!!

the religion that you claim all of us have historically been made to believe is NOT in agreement with the Bible!

why do you have a blog directed toward me!? with that title?

I just listened to your blog.

I do understand that you didn't realize that caption was on that blog because of what you said, but I hope that you understand what I saw.

Now, you ranted and raged for much of the blog and then towards the end you said that you are a forgiving, patient and compassionate, and I sure hope so, cause I do care about you.

No, I don't want anyone to push any views on me, and I don't care about that issue, but I do care about you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back