Would You Choose To Live In The Promised Land?

• No. Hell To The No, No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Would Rather Not Say...

• I'm Not Black, I'm Brown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Au contraire 'nem ... :) ... I don't hardly go no where without knowing where I am going. I am gonna need answers to questions. When I was younger, during different times, I moved less cautiously I'm sure. Love you and be careful out there in them skreets party'n ... :party1: ... I'll tell you like I would tell my daughter (which she hated) ... "Have fun but don't die."

:heart:

Destee
Poor Destee. I Am Going To Need You To Read My Statements Closer. Are Your Eyes Going Destee?

Better Yet, How Did You Get Going To A Party From NOT Going To A Party... Especially As We Were Specifically Conversing About NOT Going To A Movie :facepalm:

Alas, I Have Exhausted The Will To Convey. This Is Why People Cannot Change Their Answers! :haha:

Your Answers Have Been Logged Queen Destee... Thank You Very Kindly.

I Always Know Where I'm Going Unlike SO SO SO Many.:read:

Poor Destee. I Am Going To Need You To Read My Statements Closer. Are Your Eyes Going Destee?

Better Yet, How Did You Get Going To A Party From NOT Going To A Party... Especially As We Were Specifically Conversing About NOT Going To A Movie :facepalm:

Alas, I Have Exhausted The Will To Convey. This Is Why People Cannot Change Their Answers! :haha:

Your Answers Have Been Logged Queen Destee... Thank You Very Kindly.

I Always Know Where I'm Going Unlike SO SO SO Many.:read:

Sister @PLATINUMILLITY1 ... :lol: ... :chair: ... uhhhhh yes, the eyes could be going fa shizzle ... my apology for misunderstanding ... :shame: ... thanks for loving me and not holding it against me forever ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back