Would You Choose To Live In The Promised Land?

• No. Hell To The No, No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Would Rather Not Say...

• I'm Not Black, I'm Brown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Au contraire 'nem ... :) ... I don't hardly go no where without knowing where I am going. I am gonna need answers to questions. When I was younger, during different times, I moved less cautiously I'm sure. Love you and be careful out there in them skreets party'n ... :party1: ... I'll tell you like I would tell my daughter (which she hated) ... "Have fun but don't die."

:heart:

Destee
Poor Destee. I Am Going To Need You To Read My Statements Closer. Are Your Eyes Going Destee?

Better Yet, How Did You Get Going To A Party From NOT Going To A Party... Especially As We Were Specifically Conversing About NOT Going To A Movie :facepalm:

Alas, I Have Exhausted The Will To Convey. This Is Why People Cannot Change Their Answers! :haha:

Your Answers Have Been Logged Queen Destee... Thank You Very Kindly.

I Always Know Where I'm Going Unlike SO SO SO Many.:read:

Poor Destee. I Am Going To Need You To Read My Statements Closer. Are Your Eyes Going Destee?

Better Yet, How Did You Get Going To A Party From NOT Going To A Party... Especially As We Were Specifically Conversing About NOT Going To A Movie :facepalm:

Alas, I Have Exhausted The Will To Convey. This Is Why People Cannot Change Their Answers! :haha:

Your Answers Have Been Logged Queen Destee... Thank You Very Kindly.

I Always Know Where I'm Going Unlike SO SO SO Many.:read:

Sister @PLATINUMILLITY1 ... :lol: ... :chair: ... uhhhhh yes, the eyes could be going fa shizzle ... my apology for misunderstanding ... :shame: ... thanks for loving me and not holding it against me forever ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back