Black Spirituality Religion : Prophesies

You are taking bits and pieces and taking them waaaay out of context. If you go up a bit you’ll see that I ask you about verse 5 and the “With his stripes we were healed” part. One of the points is to get you to look at the whole passage as it relates to the whole prophesy.

Also I don’t see where Ezekiel laying on his sides equates to “WOUNDS” or “STRIPES”
Not to mention that he didn’t die and get resurrected either. There are so many finer points here that I can’t even begin to get into with you such as the distinction between symbolizing or being a sign of sin and actually being a substitute for sin…….. but since we don’t seem to have a distinction between literal and figurative or fact and fiction it would be pointless…..

You claim that Ezekiel “ate” dung but the exact ingredients and daily amounts of what he ate is right there
And to this day people of that region cook food with dung.

Do you think he had a woodpile close by? Maybe some charcoal? Perhaps a hibachi grill? :cook: I’m playing… He had dung as a source of fuel for fire.

Ezekiel 4:
9 Take thou also unto thee WHEAT, and BARLEY, and BEANS, and LENTILES, and MILLET, and FITCHES, and put them in one vessel, and MAKE THEE BREAD THEREOF, according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon thy side, three hundred and ninety days shalt thou eat thereof. 10 And thy meat which thou shalt eat shall be by weight, twenty shekels a day: from time to time shalt thou eat it. 11 Thou shalt drink also water by measure, the sixth part of an hin: from time to time shalt thou drink. 12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

way too much of what you claim is plain wrong. And all the Hebrew analysis in the world can't hide that truth

And again... LAMENTATIONS IS POETRY......... "HEBREW" POETRY AT THAT....

skrybble7 said:
You are taking bits and pieces and taking them waaaay out of context. If you go up a bit you’ll see that I ask you about verse 5 and the “With his stripes we were healed” part. One of the points is to get you to look at the whole passage as it relates to the whole prophesy.

Also I don’t see where Ezekiel laying on his sides equates to “WOUNDS” or “STRIPES”
Not to mention that he didn’t die and get resurrected either. There are so many finer points here that I can’t even begin to get into with you such as the distinction between symbolizing or being a sign of sin and actually being a substitute for sin…….. but since we don’t seem to have a distinction between literal and figurative or fact and fiction it would be pointless…..

You claim that Ezekiel “ate” dung but the exact ingredients and daily amounts of what he ate is right there

Do you think he had a woodpile close by? Maybe some charcoal? Perhaps a hibachi grill? :cook: I’m playing… He had dung as a source of fuel for fire.

Ezekiel 4:
9 Take thou also unto thee WHEAT, and BARLEY, and BEANS, and LENTILES, and MILLET, and FITCHES, and put them in one vessel, and MAKE THEE BREAD THEREOF, according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon thy side, three hundred and ninety days shalt thou eat thereof. 10 And thy meat which thou shalt eat shall be by weight, twenty shekels a day: from time to time shalt thou eat it. 11 Thou shalt drink also water by measure, the sixth part of an hin: from time to time shalt thou drink. 12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

way too much of what you claim is plain wrong. And all the Hebrew analysis in the world can't hide that truth

And again... LAMENTATIONS IS POETRY......... "HEBREW" POETRY AT THAT....

I suggested that we analyze the whole chapter but you are not interested in doing that even though you also suggested it. The only parts of the entire chapter that you are interested in are the bits and peaces that the Jesus theology uses. When I go up a bit I see your post #2 exploiting the verse that I have been addressing, Isaiah 53:10. Now that I have given you the tools to truly do your own analyses of the Hebrew for Isa 53:10, you jump to another verse without addressing or revealing your analysis.

So now you have jumped to Isaiah 53:5.

5: But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

And I countered with this:

Ezek:4:4: Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity.

If you lie on one side for 390 days your body will bruise he was bruised for our iniquities . Your body will also develop bedsores, wounds But he was wounded for our transgressions . And what is it that GOD tells Ezekiel the reasoning for him barring or performing this suffering thou shalt bear their iniquity .

This is the only part you have any interest in because you associate it with Jesus being whipped and with his stripes we are healed. This is referring to the stripes, suffering and woes the Prophets would encounter in delivering the LORDs massage to Israel and Judah. Israel and Judahs anger and rebellion towards GOD was taken out on the Prophets.

Then why did Ezekiel say this………

Ezek 4:
14: Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.

?

And all the Hebrew analysis in the world can't hide that truth
I see you have yet to do an analysis on Isaiah 53:10, why not? Are you afraid to see that you have been beguiled by the white mans intentional mistranslation to trick you to believe?

Do it!

Ok… here we go…

King James Version Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

From the site you posted Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to crush him by disease; to see if his soul would offer itself in restitution, that he might see his seed, prolong his days, and that the purpose of the LORD might prosper by his hand:

Having “analyzed” them side by side again I see no significant difference. As with the rest of the passage the context is still the same. An innocent one “PAYING” for the sins of many. “DIEING” for the sins of many. Do I have to post the entire chapter from your site? It’s like the fourth time I read it.(though I didn’t post verse 10) it says essentially the same thing…

You assume Ezekiel got bruises and some far fetched stripes from laying on his side.
But this trifling point aside. Analyze this: EZEKIEL DID NOT DIE and then be resurrected.

So it doesn’t follow logically or any other common sense way that anyone was healed or saved by a death that didn’t happen.

Also Ezekiel did not “pay” for anyone else’s sins. Ezekiel was a sign. A living illustration of what was about to happen to them. A living symbol of the coming siege and exile from the promised land. Just read Ezekiel the whole book not bits and pieces. Had Ezekiel “PAYED” for their sins like it says in Isaiah’s prophesy, why would the siege and exile still happen? And again…

Now tell me how Jeremiah or Ezekial fit the following from your same Hebrew translation site of the same prophesy:

5 But he was wounded because of our transgressions, he was crushed because of our iniquities: the chastisement of our welfare was upon him, and with his stripes we were healed.

Can’t be this neither of them were crushed nor bruised according to their books.

6 All we like sheep did go astray, we turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath made to light on him the iniquity of us all.

Again neither “paid” for anyone’s sins. Jeremiah warned of their coming destruction
And Ezekiel acted it out, kind of like a mime. In both cases they did not stop the coming destruction.

7 He was oppressed, though he humbled himself and opened not his mouth; as a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and as a sheep that before her shearers is dumb; yea, he opened not his mouth.

This verse by itself bares some similarity, but it is not a verse by itself…. And again neither prophets were slaughtered here.

8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away, and with his generation who did reason? for he was cut off out of the land of the living, for the transgression of my people to whom the stroke was due.

This means “DEAD”. Neither died. This also says he died for other’s sins. If neither prophet died how could the have died for other’s sins? Nonsensical…

9 And they made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich his tomb; although he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.'

In case it wasn’t clear enough about the dieing part… ok so which one’s grave was with the wicked? Which one had a rich man’s tomb?

And of course that takes us to verse 10… again…

So your claim is Jeremiah died and was resurrected. You claim that Lamentations is literal.

Jeremiah did not drown and LAMENTATIONS IS POETRY MAN, POETRY.
If you want literal, or as close as you’ll get. Go to the book of Jeremiah. And again, not only does it not say he died. It says their wasn’t much water in the pit or dungeon he was in.
In your favorite Hebrew translation:
6 Then took they Jeremiah, and cast him into the pit of Malchiah the king's son, that was in the court of the guard; and they let down Jeremiah with cords. And in the pit there was no water, but mire; and Jeremiah sank in the mire.

There it is…
Anyway do you think that if these people had but him in a place where he could drown
that they’d be concerned about him starving from lack of bread? Seems to me he’d have more urgent problems than lack of bread if he was drowning… I don’t know about you but the first thing I think about when I see someone drowning is that I bet they’d like a nice chunk of bread.
Again from your Hebrew translation site:

9 'My lord the king, these men have done evil in all that they have done to Jeremiah the prophet, whom they have cast into the pit; and he is like to die in the place where he is because of the famine; for there is no more bread in the city.'

But it’s all academic because “JEREMIAH DID NOT DROWN”

10 Then the king commanded Ebed-melech the Ethiopian, saying: 'Take from hence thirty men with thee, and take up Jeremiah the prophet out of the pit, before he die
11 So Ebed-melech took the men with him, and went into the house of the king under the treasury, and took thence worn clouts and worn rags, and let them down by cords into the pit to Jeremiah.
12 And Ebed-melech the Ethiopian said unto Jeremiah: 'Put now these worn clouts and rags under thine armholes under the cords.' And Jeremiah did so.
13 So they drew up Jeremiah with the cords, and took him up out of the pit; and Jeremiah remained in the court of the guard.

Again… This is from your site so maybe you should analyze that before you claim Jeremiah drowned and was resurrected…
Ok it’s there for all to see. I think that’s about all the energy I’m going to waste………

Once again Isaiah 53:10 has nothing to do with GOD sacrificing a human being for the sins of others. If you insist on believing it does you are willingly degrading GOD to violating HIS own LAW and committing what GOD Himself classifies as an abomination.

Deut:12:31: Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

You willingly trash GODs LAW of your own freewill and it is your own choice to ignore the LAW of GOD through your love for Jesus.

This is the whole purpose of the KJV Bible it presents a free will choice between good and evil.

When you start denouncing the Father to protect your faith in anything else you are committing one of the greatest of evils towards GOD.

The Servants of GOD / The Father are the ones that will inherit the earth not servants of Jesus, Buddha, Mohamed, Gabriel or the Apostles.

Your entire concept of a soul being sacrificed to GOD is an ABOMINATION.