Black Spirituality Religion : Prophesies of GOD

This would be very difficult seeing the Dogon don’t have a written language. At the bottom of the pages in the Pale Fox the author attempts to create a written language by writing the letter sound that they heard as the Hogon priest recited the words.

Well, that is interesting since you said that Dogon had examples of using flybacks....(in a debate about flyback WRITING STYLE). But, now we know they COULDN'T have used flybacks in their writing style because they didn't have their own written language.

I wouldn’t reference the book if I did not have the book. I am on my second reading.

I figured as much. Soooooo, why can't you read the passages and text from the pale fox that speaks of flybacks or gives examples and THEN post them in this forum???

Well, that is interesting since you said that Dogon had examples of using flybacks....(in a debate about flyback WRITING STYLE). But, now we know they COULDN'T have used flybacks in their writing style because they didn't have their own written language.

I figured as much. Soooooo, why can't you read the passages and text from the pale fox that speaks of flybacks or gives examples and THEN post them in this forum???

Commentaries of the Dogon Song are recorded in the Pale Fox. It is not recorded in the format as to where one could do a cut and paste to compare it to the Old Testament fly backs. As I said, once you go outside of the Bible finding written stories and poems in whole format becomes very difficult.
That’s why your re-request for that specific format was denied.

I did that when I referred you to The Fox as an elemental element in the beginning of the story then a fly back re-introduction to the Fox with more detail but this time as a living being called the Ogo.

I gave you an example just as you requested. Once I showed you that example you changed your request to include cut and paste passages.

As I explained this would be much more difficult because finding whole original text of poems and stories that are intact and published with the original script are difficult to find. That’s why your request was denied.

Commentaries of the Dogon Song are recorded in the Pale Fox. It is not recorded in the format as to where one could do a cut and paste to compare it to the Old Testament fly backs. As I said, once you go outside of the Bible finding written stories and poems in whole format becomes very difficult.
That’s why your re-request for that specific format was denied.

Just as I thought it does not support your claim about flybacks.

I did that when I referred you to The Fox as an elemental element in the beginning of the story then a fly back re-introduction to the Fox with more detail but this time as a living being called the Ogo.

I gave you an example just as you requested. Once I showed you that example you changed your request to include cut and paste passages.

That is your commentary. Why can't you post EXACTLY what you read??? I don't want your abbreviated version. Post the two passages or paragraphs that contain the first reference to the fox AND the reference to Ogo.

As I explained this would be much more difficult because finding whole original text of poems and stories that are intact and published with the original script are difficult to find. That’s why your request was denied.

I am just asking for ANY definition, example, or explanation of a "flyback" from some literary work other than your commentary. YOU CANNOT SUPPLY THAT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST.

Just as I thought it does not support your claim about flybacks.

That is your commentary. Why can't you post EXACTLY what you read??? I don't want your abbreviated version. Post the two passages or paragraphs that contain the first reference to the fox AND the reference to Ogo.

I am just asking for ANY definition, example, or explanation of a "flyback" from some literary work other than your commentary. YOU CANNOT SUPPLY THAT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST.

You have already been told why your request for specific cut and paste outside of the Bible was denied.
Do you have anything else to advance the topic?

You have already been told why your request for specific cut and paste outside of the Bible was denied.
Do you have anything else to advance the topic?

Negative. You gave a made up lie about language barriers and difficulty in translations. I have proven that it was a lie. Now, I have moved on to...WHY CAN'T YOU POST FROM THE PALE FOX??....You have yet to answer that.

Is an intelligent person supposed to believe that you can post passages from the bible but you are incapable of posting passages from the Pale Fox?

Can you even prove that the WORD "Flyback" exists as a literary style of writing. I have asked you more than once to just prove that and you haven't been able to yet. I will give you one last opportunity to offer evidence that "flyback" is in fact a word and if it is a word...where can I find it.

If this challenge can not be met I am sure that all the readers will see through your attempt to make something up in order that you may continue to hold on to your cult beliefs.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back