Black Spirituality Religion : Prophesies

:teach:

Music Producer:

The correct title of your thread should be Prophecies, not "Prophesies."

The word "prophecy" (prophe-cee) is a noun...a prediction uttered under Divine inspiration. Its plural is "prophecies"...e.g., the prophecies of Isaiah.

The word "prophesy" (prophe-si) is a verb...meaning to predict or reveal through Divine inspiration. Its plural is "prophesies"...e.g., Isaiah prophesies.

skrybble7 said:
Ok let me try again…

If this: Lam:3:53: They have cut off my life in the dungeon, and cast a stone upon me.
54: Waters flowed over mine head; then I said, I am cut off.
55: I called upon thy name, O LORD, out of the low dungeon.

Means that Jeremiah drowned
Than does this: Psalms 69: 1 Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul. 2 I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.
Mean that David drown also?(side note: I said Psalm 62 but it is Psalm 69)

Or maybe it’s the part he says about being “cut off”
So than does this: Psalms 31:22 - For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.

mean that David drowned?

Or how about Jonah? At least here there was some real water envolved:Jonah 2: 5 The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head. 6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.
Did Jonah drown?
The connection being the “figurative” and “symbolic” language.
Very simple questions… I’m looking for a yes or no here.
Did David drown? Did Jonah drown?
Or how about Jonah? At least here there was some real water envolved:
From this statement I see that you know exactly, exactly what you are doing and that is why I did not answer you the first time because you already know and understand clearly that you are mixing metaphoric speech with real-world description. Why should I address something in witch you already know that you are intentionally being deceptive in order to defend your service to Jesus? GOD knows when you are playing dumb.

As I said “you can not serve two masters without making one of them less” unfortunately you have chosen to make the GOD in the Old Testament less.

Further more the original passage in which you are leaning on and intentionally misrepresenting the Old Testament for…….

Isa:53:10: Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Does not say that in the Hebrew Script which is why you need to do a Hebrew word for word analysis, but you will not do the analysis, because you already know that the passage has nothing to do with a human sacrifice for sin, because you already know GOD would not commit to sacrificing his Son.

You already know the entire New Testament theology causes GOD to commit abomination according to HIS own doctrine.

Deut:12:31: Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

The problem is you don’t care because you have been brainwashed to love Jesus more than GOD. You don’t care that the New Testament theology completely trashes Deut:12:31. You don’t care that it trashes Ex:20:3. The only time you believe or have faith in the Old Testament is when you can use one or two passages to confirm your Jesus, all the rest of the text to you mean absolutely nothing.

In defending the Son against the Father you actually believe that you are doing good and will be reworded. When the time comes Jesus himself will ask you, “why have you denied my Father”?

Do you actually believe that Jesus is going to stand with you with his sword drawn against GOD? You are in for a rude awakening.

Aqil said:
:teach:

Music Producer:

The correct title of your thread should be Prophecies, not "Prophesies."

The word "prophecy" (prophe-cee) is a noun...a prediction uttered under Divine inspiration. Its plural is "prophecies"...e.g., the prophecies of Isaiah.

The word "prophesy" (prophe-si) is a verb...meaning to predict or reveal through Divine inspiration. Its plural is "prophesies"...e.g., Isaiah prophesies.
Yea, I saw that but unfortunately I don’t know how to go back and fix it.

Peace.

I simply asked a straight forward question. Anyone can see that. No deception whatsoever. You just didn't have a true answer for it.

I went to the site you posted, I used the site you posted what more do you want?

Point out exactly where I mixed metaphoric speech with real world description.
You have faulty reasoning you make faulty claims based on, at best, faulty information
That you carved up and picked and chose according to what you wish to believe.
Also I see that you accuse me of the very tactics you employ. Those tactics are the same ones employed by the conquerors and oppressors you complain about.

What it comes down to is you can’t answer the simple question and maintain any semblance of credibility or logic. I could go through each of your claims and then to the old testament and see clearly your mistakes as plain as day.

One more simple question for you. I used your site. And your preferred translation(AGAIN)
And saw this: Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded because of our transgressions, he was crushed because of our iniquities: the chastisement of our welfare was upon him, and with his stripes we were healed.

Why would it say in Isaiah 53:5 “…And with His stripes we are healed…?” What exactly does that mean to you? That we are healed by Jeremiah’s…”stripes?” And those would be stripes from drowning in a dungeon? As opposed to Jesus who was whipped?
Exactly what part of Jeremiah’s “alleged” death healed us? Where at all in Jeremiah or Lamentations does one find this?

The fact is in plain site, that you are incorrect in a multitude of claims you’ve made.
I methodically tried to approach each fallacy one by one but you refuse to see or acknowledge the first one let alone the rest of them.

So think as you will see as you will and may God bless you.