Black Spirituality Religion : What Is God?

I understand that..what concept do you accept like or seems acceptable.

Please do not get me wrong I am not asking you to "buy into" anything.
All I am doing is sharing what I have found and hoping to hear what you have found.

I grew up in the Rasta Movement where man and man reason among themselves to find truth.
One of the first truth I was exposed to is that "Man is God"

Peace
I believe in the law of attraction and that we are all part of a universal consciousness. I believe that we have the ability to attract certain things to ourselves whether we realize it or not. I believe that every word and every thought and every action and non action has power and an effect on the balance of life. I believe that for every action there is a reaction', everything has a rhythm just like our heart beat, everything relates to the other and so on and so forth. These laws are what maintains the harmony and balance of the world that is seen and not seen. The physical and the non physical.

1 – The Law of Vibration. Really another way of talking about the Law of Attraction. ...

2 – The Law of Relativity. Simply put, everything is relative. ...

3 – The Law of Cause and Effect. ...

4 – The Law of Polarity. ...

5 – The Law of Gestation. ...

6 – The Law of Rhythm. ...

7 – The Law of Transmutation

I believe that if nature were a so-called god then it would be feminine because nature whether folks realize it or not brings forth everything. Just as a seed is planted in the female to bring forth life, so are seeds planted in nature to bring forth life. Evrything comes from nature.
And I don't feel as though you are asking me to buy into anything brother. Not in the least. There is nothing for me to find. If there is something to be found it will find me and maybe it already has.

I grew up in the Rasta Movement where man and man reason among themselves to find truth.

No, man just has an inflated ego and exaggerated image of himself. Man is nothing without female. Period

Yeah, at the end of the day there all just stories and to some a great deal more. I have no issue where folks want to place their faith but I do question the source of that faith and how it was it established. I do question the how ones faith can be placed in a religion whose history is rife with hatred, coercion, torture, exploitation, justification of slavery or let me just say corrupt through and through. Yes, I will question the very foundation ( Dogma & Doctrine ) of what it proclaims to stand on. I was raised a so-called christian but after all that I have learned about that religion and it's origin and how indoctrinated ( brainwashed) I was, I just feel compelled to express that in my thread ( Black Christians). That's just me.
Shinning a light into the shadowy corners of any of the major spiritual faiths will expose the malevolency and the hypocrisy of the human mass manipulated towards bad ends. None can escape your same critique.

In the end there really isn't really a question on origin, is there?
Even one as ignorant on religious history as I am can make the intuitive leap to where everything was born and is the original root for all that we know today.

I was not raised as Christian or anything else for that matter. And only attended any church because I would finally relent for a friend or I was hot for some girl (yeh, it never worked for me) but man I gotta say some of churches and services I did go to........anyone would have a hard time convincing me the good souls of that church did not come to some spiritual connection or revelation or whatever you'd like to call it. Now that I think on it the last time I was in a church, or in this case a chapel, the base Chaplin came into the rec room and offered a $5 bet against attending the next Sundays service for a ping pong game. Shoulda challenged him to a pool game. I would rather spent that Sunday morning at the NCO club nursing a Bloody Mary.

Frankster, you will get no argument from me. I guess we all sense something; some great source within us and all around us and as humans we feel it just has to emulate a being in our image of supreme divine powers. I don't know, but I do sense a presence all around me that I really can't explain and I have always felt that. I have read a little of the Hindu concept myself and would sometimes listen to the Mahabharata while going to sleep. I have to say it did leave me in a peaceful state but there was always something missing man. I always felt that there just has to be more and maybe there isn't any more to it than just the experience of life itself. Just the appreciation of being. Maybe just that simple.
Borrowing some song lyrics

"There is a road, no simple highway
between the dawn and the dark of night
And if you go, no one may follow
that path is for your steps alone"

"If I knew the way.
I would take you home"

Borrowing some song lyrics

"There is a road, no simple highway
between the dawn and the dark of night
And if you go, no one may follow
that path is for your steps alone"

"If I knew the way.
I would take you home"
Love these lyrics man.:10200:

I believe in the law of attraction and that we are all part of a universal consciousness. I believe that we have the ability to attract certain things to ourselves whether we realize it or not. I believe that every word and every thought and every action and non action has power and an effect on the balance of life. I believe that for every action there is a reaction', everything has a rhythm just like our heart beat, everything relates to the other and so on and so forth. These laws are what maintains the harmony and balance of the world that is seen and not seen. The physical and the non physical.

1 – The Law of Vibration. Really another way of talking about the Law of Attraction. ...

2 – The Law of Relativity. Simply put, everything is relative. ...

3 – The Law of Cause and Effect. ...

4 – The Law of Polarity. ...

5 – The Law of Gestation. ...

6 – The Law of Rhythm. ...

7 – The Law of Transmutation
Yes all true....but how do we make it experiential and true in our life.
Kybalion....all is Mind the Law of Oneness - Singularity -The Universe is Mental

I believe that if nature were a so-called god then it would be feminine because nature whether folks realize it or not brings forth everything. Just as a seed is planted in the female to bring forth life, so are seeds planted in nature to bring forth life. Evrything comes from nature.
Man when Capitalise represents Male and Female
In Nature all things are possible....Male give birth to offspring, creatures change sex at will and virgin birth is not unknown (asexual reproduction)etc.

And I don't feel as though you are asking me to buy into anything brother. Not in the least. There is nothing for me to find. If there is something to be found it will find me and maybe it already has.

No, man just has an inflated ego and exaggerated image of himself. Man is nothing without female. Period
Jesus Christ said "is it not written in your law I said Ye are gods"

Yes all true....but how do we make it experiential and true in our life.
Kybalion....all is Mind the Law of Oneness - Singularity -The Universe is Mental

Man when Capitalise represents Male and Female
In Nature all things are possible....Male give birth to offspring, creatures change sex at will and virgins birth is not unknown (asexual reproduction)etc.

Jesus Christ said "is it not written in your law I said Ye are Gods"
You asked ( what concept do you accept like or seems acceptable.) so I was just answering the question as it pertains to me..
I do not believe in a so-called god nor do I believe that Jesus existed.
Appreciate the dialogue frankster.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back