Black Spirituality Religion : Metaphysical / Occult Movies You Need to See

The Last Temptation of Christ

Like the novel, the film depicts the life of Jesus Christ, and its central thesis is that Jesus, while free from sin, was still subject to every form of temptation that humans face, including fear, doubt, depression, reluctance and lust. This results in the book and film depicting Christ being tempted by imagining himself engaged in sexual activities, a notion that has caused outrage from some Christians.:court:

Like the novel, the film depicts the life of Jesus Christ, and its central thesis is that Jesus, while free from sin, was still subject to every form of temptation that humans face, including fear, doubt, depression, reluctance and lust. This results in the book and film depicting Christ being tempted by imagining himself engaged in sexual activities, a notion that has caused outrage from some Christians.:court:
actually it may be a refutation of the Magdelinean bloodlines that the European royal families claim, since the "illusion" depicts him marrying Mary Magdeline, and her giving birth (Da Vinci code)

As a man I can relate to the grittiness and action in the movie, that Scorsece always does, but as a Christian I can relate to the extreme anguish and torture, of faith in God rather then groin, and haveing to say no to some of the finest, jockest, hot wives one could ever imagine, for the past 25 years.

actually it may be a refutation of the Magdelinean bloodlines that the European royal families claim, since the "illusion" depicts him marrying Mary Magdeline, and her giving birth (Da Vinci code)

As a man I can relate to the grittiness and action in the movie, that Scorsece always does, but as a Christian I can relate to the extreme anguish and torture, of faith in God rather then groin, and haveing to say no to some of the finest, jockest, hot wives one could ever imagine, for the past 25 years.

Was Jesus a Christian?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back