Black Spirituality Religion : Metaphysical / Occult Movies You Need to See

Inception_Poster.jpg

Keywords:The Dreamworld and its correlation with reality; Kaballah

Sucker-Punch-2011.jpg

Keywords: How you can manifest your will and hopes with your visualization skills and another message: there are worlds and universe within you,you can live in the world that you want. That movie was highly under rated in my view,i got to see him again there are many infos in it!

revolver.jpg

Keywords: The enemy within, he made you believe that you was him and that he was you!

What The Bleep Do We Know?

poster.jpg

Keywords; Quantum Physics, Neurology, and Molecular Biology in relation to the spheres of Spirituality, Metaphysics.

I am one of the few who don't get this movie. The content is simply too alien, and unfamiliar. Especially with statements such as "What I thought was unreal, now for me... seems in some ways to be more real than what I think to be real... which seems now more to be unreal."

Erm, yeah.

Teaser -

This movie is the ultimate ISH !!!! This is actually them exploring our ancient sciences of the mind....and if one understands this movie for what it is...then and only then will you understand that our ancestors were actually Gods and Goddesses. This is the movie that should let everyone know that if you aren't on the order of spiritually developing, everything else you're doing is sheer bull...ish. A serious understanding of this movie lets me know one thing and one thing only....we could think these white people off the planet if we were doing the right thing literally !!! This is what white people are studying as I write this but they are not the people with the potential to actualize this reality, we are! The problem is as it always was...R-E-L-I-G-I-O-N !!! Why so? Because you can't do what you're waiting on something else or somebody else to do, that's why!! Furthermore, it would call for us to begin to go back and learn what our people in ancient Kemet were trying to teach us!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back