Black Spirituality Religion : Metaphysical / Occult Movies You Need to See

This movie is the ultimate ISH !!!! This is actually them exploring our ancient sciences of the mind....and if one understands this movie for what it is...then and only then will you understand that our ancestors were actually Gods and Goddesses. This is the movie that should let everyone know that if you aren't on the order of spiritually developing, everything else you're doing is sheer bull...ish. A serious understanding of this movie lets me know one thing and one thing only....we could think these white people off the planet if we were doing the right thing literally !!! This is what white people are studying as I write this but they are not the people with the potential to actualize this reality, we are! The problem is as it always was...R-E-L-I-G-I-O-N !!! Why so? Because you can't do what you're waiting on something else or somebody else to do, that's why!! Furthermore, it would call for us to begin to go back and learn what our people in ancient Kemet were trying to teach us!!

I'm getting the movie as we speak.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back