Black Spirituality Religion : Prophesies of GOD

Music Producer...
Could it be that they wrote the bible like that based on their intentions with Us:?:

They DO have a propensity towards "documentaion" and assuring that thier crimes are documented..cause we know.."if it aint' written, it didn't happen".

That's what I surmise from the bible at this point more so than it being the Creator's word. At least, most of the time.

There are times when I vascillate from this position cause there are just so many other "holy texts" "creation stories" and documentations.

Thanks for sharing and clearly delinating your beliefs and positions and it's connections to our current lived experiences....Great Job of breaking it down and making it plain!

:hearts2:

and yes...like Keita says..."as it was in the BE.....

Keita said:
I Prophesy that "AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING SO SHALL IT BE IN THE END"!!!
and it makes me smile!!!
Yes it will be once again......this is the prophesy of it....

Isa:45:14: Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.

Joel:3:8: And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

I am glad you are becoming a believer. With faith we do have something to truly smile about as the white man hangs his noose and makes fun of our days of slavery to boast himself in all that he has done. It gives me pleasure to no the latter end of those that reject the People of GOD and ain’t got a clue.

Peace and Love.

holy text

truetothecause said:
Music Producer...
Could it be that they wrote the bible like that based on their intentions with Us:?:

They DO have a propensity towards "documentaion" and assuring that thier crimes are documented..cause we know.."if it aint' written, it didn't happen".

That's what I surmise from the bible at this point more so than it being the Creator's word. At least, most of the time.

There are times when I vascillate from this position cause there are just so many other "holy texts" "creation stories" and documentations.

Thanks for sharing and clearly delinating your beliefs and positions and it's connections to our current lived experiences....Great Job of breaking it down and making it plain!

:hearts2:

and yes...like Keita says..."as it was in the BE.....
No, because the white man was not reading and writing around 800 BC and he surly did not have knowledge of the Dogon 50 year renewal or jubilee which was only African Oral History until about 1930 AD. Much of the Old Testament, Old Testament are traceable to Akhenaten and the residue of the Essenes who were called Egyptian Jews.

Akhenaten simply set out to reestablish Egypt as a Monotheistic metropolis because he witnessed how polytheism was destroying the country.

Thus he took several of the stories he grew up on and learned in Mystery Schools to write a prophetic book while recoding a detailed history of the Red Crown and Egyptian History.

The Old Testament is beyond the white mans ability. I admit we have allowed him to steal it and claim it but this will slowly change as GOD awakens the bloodline.

Yes, I to was overwhelmed with this until I learn to listen to the Supreme Being. Once you learn to do this much of that so-called “holy text” can be placed on the back burners as words of men.

You are welcome.

Peace and Love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back