Black Spirituality Religion : Prophesies of GOD

Deut:13:3:

godsmantru said:
Genesis 15:8, & 14&16
And he said, God, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?
" and they shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and they shall serve them 400 years." vs 13 [wikipedia]1608[/wikipedia] Notice how the first Germans at Jamestown tie into the decendants of Noah: [wikipedia]German_American [/wikipedia] +400 years later= 2008
And also that nation whom they shall serve I will judge: and afterward they shall come out with great substance(faith).
But in the forth generation they shall come here again; for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. One generation=120 years (Genesis6:3) x4=480years
1528+480=2008. 1528: Cortes sails for Spain after completeing his (bloodmixing) misson in Mexico. [wikipedia]Hern%C3%A1n_Cort%C3%A9s [/wikipedia] Then, notice the 4th [wikipedia]Sweating_sickness[/wikipedia]outbreak. then tie that in with the Holy Roman Empires agreement with the Duke of Guelders: [wikipedia]1608[/wikipedia] Dont forget to look at the coat of arms for [wikipedia]Guelders[/wikipedia]

It is awesome the you got all this together but you fail to realize that people will not enter the Promise Land while praising, worshiping and uplifting an entity that is theologically recorded as less then Supreme.

GOD proves our love for IT. Passing the test is entry into the New Israel.

Ex:20:3: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Isa:46:5: To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

Isa:44:24: Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Eph:3:9: And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Who do you believe…..the Specific Word of GOD or the writer of Ephesians?

Which one do you love?

Peace and Love.

God encompasses all creation. He can be as small as a grain of sand, or larger than the universe. As for the specific word of God, this is his creating force. As for our true creating power, it is spirit. Our spirit is the driving force of all actions and words. If you were to take all the written documents ever written, and used all the letters, you still could not spell Gods name, because his name is his Word. However, with one spiritual groan; you can call out his name. As for Jesus, he is the spirit of prophecy. But, what is prophecy? It is something that is spoken, before an event; that grows into reality. So, when we tap into the spirit of prophecy (through God) the words that we speak grow into realty; by the word that God has spoken. Praise and worship start in the spirit, so if you worship God in The Spirit and Truth, the words that come out purely connected by the spirit to give god Glory. As for the letters of the epistles. There are some truths, but the overwhelming majorities are lies. Scattered throughout are little disclaimer statements that let you know that God is in control and these letters should not be a hinderence in seeking the truth. Mainly those letters bring a spirit of condemnation so a beleiver will give up thinking they have messed up so bad, God will never forgive them. Remember, the overall agenda of these letters are trying to tell you how to live. And run the organized church. Thats why the modern church preaches from them more often than any other part of the Bible. Very seldom, Do they teach from the words in RED. And when they do, its just bits and pieces, Relating to scattered truths in the epistles. The epistles give them the luxury of taking Gods word out of the context in which they were written. When a person reads the Words of Christ in the new testament, they are better off to read only the RED words. This will help distiguish the true message of God to his people. Although the gospels carry close to the same message, Matthew contains the most complete version of the message. I know that Mark was supposed to be the original, but Matthew is the most complete. Remember one thing when it comes to the epistles: We are not supposed to lean to our own understanding, but are supposed to be taught and led by submisson to Gods Spirit. Then ask yourself, am I letting man tell me how to live, or letting Gods spirit dictate how I live? As for those who God is redeeming, we already exist (right now) in New Jerusalem. The phisical manifestation will happen in August in the old Jerusalem.We will be called up and this earth will pass away. There is Only One judgement, that takes place in two segments. The white throne judgement, is for all who have died And fell short of the Kingdom. God has impressed upon me that some may make it into the kingdom this way. Others it will only be a severity of punishment. Those who are redeemed, will have a reward judgement.
Peace and Love in return.

good and evil

Mainly those letters bring a spirit of condemnation so a beleiver will give up thinking they have messed up so bad, God will never forgive them.

This is true for the entire New Testament. Isn’t one of the theologies is Jesus died for our sin and if you don’t confess Jesus GOD would not forgive you of sin?

Dan:8:12: And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Isn’t another theology behind the New Testament is we don’t sacrifice anymore because Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice? That theology is against the daily sacrifice.

The New Testament is the evil religion that was prophesied in the Old Testament as Immanuel and other places. Immanuel is also called Maher-shalal-hash-baz, which means to pillage, rape and destroy with lightning speed.

The last people to accomplish this, to the earth as followers of Immanuel, was the white race that are in charge today.

They are the ones that continued what Nebuchadnezzar began. That’s why the Angel is talking about Babylon falling in Revelations. When Revelations was being written Babylon had already fallen about 300 years ago.

Rv:14:8: And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

The fornication is Jesus.

This means the Roman Empire is a parallel representation of Babylon. Service to Jesus is traced to Rome and the Caucasian rule. Nebuchadnezzar is the historic Jesus, the New Testament turn him into a god.

The white race did as we did with kings that established Egypt; we turned them into gods after their death. Just as we turned Osiris into a god because of his awesome advancements so did the white race turn Nebuchadnezzar into a god because he was the establishment of heathen reign in the earth, he was the turning point between Servants of GOD reigning in the earth and non-servants of GOD reigning in the earth.

It was Nebuchadnezzars / Immanuels army that burned the House of GOD to the ground. This has been done several times in history. Servants of GOD have ruled many times but when we start corrupting the Word of GOD, GOD sends the Heathen to chastise us and destroy our reign.

It amazes me that most of us have no idea what the Bible is. We set here talking about honoring the ancestors yet we ignore one of the greatest writings they ever wrote.

The Old and New Testament represent the age-old choice and battle between good and evil.

Peace and Love.

Not only is Babylon a parallel to the romans, It also shows exactly where they went: Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, come hither; I will shew unto the the judgement of thewhore that sits upon many waters: There is no other nation on earth that sits on more waters than the U.S.A. 2 oceans, a major gulf, and numerous rivers, lakes, and streams.
Vs. 8 and the whole world shall wonder: The beast that was, Rome; and is not: thought it was destroyed, and yet is, U.S.A. revived Roman empire.
Vs. 9 seven mountais representing 7 hills of rome
vs 7:&10-11 7 heads and 10 horns representing 17 years: From the time of MLK there are 5 fallen, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Regan, and Bush sr. This is where 17 years pick up: One is Clinton, One is to come; Bush, that continues a short space: How long? vs 11: 8 yrs. and he will be recognized as the beast and be judged.
vs 15:peoples multitudes nations and tounges: Great American melting pot.
vs 18: Great city that reigns over all the Kings of the earth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back